TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

Can this round end already? Damn its like 3 years long.

It's barely been over 24 hours.

Yeah but your video game buddies are showing up, which means I'm toast.

Well, look at it this way- I'm a 3 seed, you're a 14. You've been kicking my ass for the most part. People like you.

If you read the thread backwards, you're the one that's been kicking my ass. You're alright with me though, it's nothing personal. I just play to win.

Can this round end already? Damn its like 3 years long.

It's barely been over 24 hours.

Yeah but your video game buddies are showing up, which means I'm toast.

Those are supposed to be MY video game buddies.

Argh. I know I'd at least finish in the top 80%.

Thoth is cool. Seems like he would be a well-liked poster if he ventured into other forums more often.

Edit---Less than 5 hours to go.

I think I'm still up, but even if I win my reward is a royal BUTT-raping at the hands of Al in the next round.

He'll have you singing, "Al is my pimp. Pimp Daddy Al is my pimp." when he's done with you.

Another reason to vote for me...

[King Kamala Classic] 5:32 pm: well I'm just going to drink some

milk and call it a night probably. You ladies have fun now

[Man of 104 Friends] 5:32 pm: Goodbye.

[Carlito Brigante] 5:32 pm: see ya faggot

[King Kamala Classic] 5:32 pm: love ya Carlito! xoxo

[Carlito Brigante] 5:32 pm: have fun sucking your boyfriends cock

[King Kamala Classic] 5:32 pm: I will

Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm. And TSM is a very accepting community!

Carlito would beg to differ, although I don't think discrimination against shittyness should count.

If I saw King Kamala Classic under an underpass sucking off hobos for a nickel, I'd still vote for him over Carlito Brigante.

If you read the thread backwards, you're the one that's been kicking my ass. You're alright with me though, it's nothing personal. I just play to win.

Same here, man. I just want to get out of the first round, since this is the first tournament I have been around for. I know I'm no competition for Milky or Agent. or the KKK/CWM winner in our bracket.

Don't mess with Carlito guys, or he'll come up with such biting comeback's like calling us "fags" and "losers." There's no way we can survive that!

That picture is up there with wildpegasus and CronoT's pictures in the "hilariously awful" category.

Speaking of which, you know who else didn't understand sarcasm?

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Hey guys I think I'm all caught up.

quick thoughts: I don't know what to make of this Carlito thing. Chave is still fairly active in Music, because I think we discussed new Radiohead, so no reason to disallow him. We've got a few real wingdings here who keep voting for two people in a match and neither of another, so I have to just put both errors down as abstained; stop doooooing this. Don't stop voting (or believing), because there are still a few tight races. I'm done taking votes at 10.15 my time.

I think if anything blowing dudes gives you an advantage. I mean it separates you from the rest of the pack. I mean how many gay (or bi) dudes have we had here? 3? Maybe 4?

I count four off the top of my head. Out of... hundreds. (of course, this doesn't account for guys who just never brought it up)

But out of the very small amount of ladies, like a third of them were at least bicurious. Coincidence? I think not.

Hey guys I think I'm all caught up.

quick thoughts: I don't know what to make of this Carlito thing. Chave is still fairly active in Music, because I think we discussed new Radiohead, so no reason to disallow him. We've got a few real wingdings here who keep voting for two people in a match and neither of another, so I have to just put both errors down as abstained; stop doooooing this. Don't stop voting (or believing), because there are still a few tight races. I'm done taking votes at 10.15 my time.

Just a thought, but you could post which posters screwed up and tell them to go recheck their choices. It would at least give them an opportunity, I guess.