TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

Just a thought, but you could post which posters screwed up and tell them to go recheck their choices. It would at least give them an opportunity, I guess.

Unfortunately, I only remembered to mark down that Broward voted for Ripper and Ginger Snaps and neither Agent nor Smitty. Easy mistake to make, I guess, so if he goes back and fixes that, I'll take it.

Cyber Mark is insisting that I miscounted his match. This is gonna take me forever to check. He better have some votes coming his way that push him over the top.

The SWF has a dude who's going through surgery to become a woman. I think that counts like two gay people.

"The Bad Guy"? He's my estranged transgender cousin who posts/posted here.

Hey guys I think I'm all caught up.

quick thoughts: I don't know what to make of this Carlito thing. Chave is still fairly active in Music, because I think we discussed new Radiohead, so no reason to disallow him. We've got a few real wingdings here who keep voting for two people in a match and neither of another, so I have to just put both errors down as abstained; stop doooooing this. Don't stop voting (or believing), because there are still a few tight races. I'm done taking votes at 10.15 my time.

Just a thought, but you could post which posters screwed up and tell them to go recheck their choices. It would at least give them an opportunity, I guess.

Yeah... Uh... I think anyone who didn't vote for me screwed up... Er... ya.....

Milky puts so much effort into his posts and it almost always pans out wonderfully. But poor EHME tries just as hard but can't rise above the rank of failed twirp. You should take him under your wing, Milky. Imagine the even-loftier heights you will reach in our esteem if you can pull off the near-impossible and transform him into a viable contender for next year's tournament championship.

If you want to go back and check your ballots, these are all the abstentions that I counted, The only one marked as such was Slayer's, the rest were just omissions.

2 people didn't vote for Ripper/Ginger (or voted for both) but Slayer specifically said he could vote for neither black nor Jew

2 votes are messed up on Agent/Smitty

1 person didn't vote for King/Sideburnious

1 person didn't vote for Kinetic/KingPK

1 person didn't vote for pbone/snuffbox

Byron didn't vote for VX/Franchise

For future rounds, tell me you're not voting for one or the other. If you just miss a name, I'll bug you about it.

Milky puts so much effort into his posts and it almost always pans out wonderfully. But poor EHME tries just as hard but can't rise above the rank of failed twirp. You should take him under your wing, Milky. Imagine the even-loftier heights you will reach in our esteem if you can pull off the near-impossible and transform him into a viable contender for next year's tournament championship.

Hmmm, the homophobe and the sexual fetishist. I smell a sitcom.

IBSR - 1, 9, 4, 12, 2, 7, 3, 6

H, IARR - 1, 8, 4, 5, 2, 7, 3, 11

CBR - 1. 9. 4. 5. 2. 7. 3. 6.

PFR - 1, 8, 4, 12, 15, 10, 3, 11

Most of these were between two people I was indifferent to.

I voted for you Man of 104 Friends. I don't know but I just really like The British contingent on this board. I know I've said it 1000 times before but I'll keep saying it because I like those guys! I haven't run across one I didn't like. I'd say the same thing about the Canadian contingent too with one obvious exception.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have no problem with Carlito, verbose as he may often be. But, and I'm gonna speak for my fellow Canuck TSM'ers....we don't like to think of him as anything but "Carlito".

Hmmm, the homophobe and the sexual fetishist. I smell a sitcom.

Get Czech on this.

That's Rando's department.

Okay, if there's possibly anybody else who still wants to get a vote in within the next half hour, hurry up. I'm going to go over some of the close races to make sure I didn't make any costly errors, and to see if any of the both/neither mistakes were fixed. I'll have results up at some point tomorrow.

Okay, seriously, I was planning on staying away from this entire thing, as I did last year. But then Matt Young PM'ed me, telling me that he gave me a nomination, which was surprising, so I vote for Matt. I guess.

Milky

Luke-O

Ripper

Agent

Venkman

Nightwing

Matt Young

CWM

KKC

NYU

King

MrRant

Slayer

Carnival

Mole

Treble

Czech

Alf

Kinetic

Snuffy

Vitamin X

Gary Floyd

El Dandy

Bob Barron

Black Lushus

me

Incandenza

Edwin MacPhisto

Alkeiper

AndrewTS

Smues

Scroby

I'M NOT TAKING ANY MORE BALLOTS AND NO, DOCOCK, "I VOTE FOR MATT I GUESS" IS NOT A BALLOT

Now back to double-checking the photo finishes.