TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

This shit sucks. I'm going to lose cause Matt PMed people like Cockpussy.

I PM'ed a few people to rally support when I was 9 down, but not him.

Why won't you let me share our love with the world?

Now that Czech has declared all ballots as final, I apparently need to clear something up. I noticed that at least two people (Ortonsault and The Franchise) voted "EL DANDY~!" when it came to El Dandy vs. Porter. I am not, nor have I ever been "EL DANDY~!" on this board. That was a writer for the board named Tim Livingston. My last name is Livingood, and I was "Imarkout4eldandy" for more than a year. I can see where people could get it confused.

I was known as "Imarkout4chrisdaniels" way back in the Rantsylvania days, because he was someone who was not mainstream and it was kind of a joke (even though he was a pretty good wrestler). I got accused of being a TNA Mark in a thread back before they even got a TV deal. The guy that accused me of it was as big a dipshit as Carlito, but that is neither here nor there. I decided to change my name several months or maybe a year after that because Christopher Daniels was someone relevant and mainstream now. I had always joked about El Dandy, so I changed it to that. I became more known during that time and people generally called me El Dandy or Dandy. As far as I know, EL DANDY~! has been gone for longer than I had the El Dandy moniker, so maybe people have been thinking I was that guy. Afraid not.

Anyway, I didn't want to get votes for people thinking they were voting for that guy. I didn't want any false pretenses.

Matt deserves to be in the second round for his posts in the Awkward moments involving roommates thread alone.

I wouldn't mind losing to Matt if he didn't PM people and shit. That's like hiring people to go to a funeral. It ain't real support.

I wouldn't mind losing to Matt if he didn't PM people and shit. That's like hiring people to go to a funeral. It ain't real support.

It is real support because they would've voted for me but they didn't know the tournament was going on til I told them. It's called campaigning.

They didn't know it was going on? How can you miss it? All it said in My Chocolate Socket these past few days was POSTER TOURNAMENT, in all caps. They voted for you cause you told them to, not because they "missed" the tourney going on. And you probably do love Cockpussy which makes this even worse.

Kinetic is right. You're no better than a steroid user.

Now that Czech has declared all ballots as final, I apparently need to clear something up. I noticed that at least two people (Ortonsault and The Franchise) voted "EL DANDY~!" when it came to El Dandy vs. Porter. I am not, nor have I ever been "EL DANDY~!" on this board. That was a writer for the board named Tim Livingston. My last name is Livingood, and I was "Imarkout4eldandy" for more than a year. I can see where people could get it confused.

I was known as "Imarkout4chrisdaniels" way back in the Rantsylvania days, because he was someone who was not mainstream and it was kind of a joke (even though he was a pretty good wrestler). I got accused of being a TNA Mark in a thread back before they even got a TV deal. The guy that accused me of it was as big a dipshit as Carlito, but that is neither here nor there. I decided to change my name several months or maybe a year after that because Christopher Daniels was someone relevant and mainstream now. I had always joked about El Dandy, so I changed it to that. I became more known during that time and people generally called me El Dandy or Dandy. As far as I know, EL DANDY~! has been gone for longer than I had the El Dandy moniker, so maybe people have been thinking I was that guy. Afraid not.

Anyway, I didn't want to get votes for people thinking they were voting for that guy. I didn't want any false pretenses.

I thought I was voting for the other El Dandy. I want to change my vote.

Not only that, but I'm now forced to question the validity of anything that falls under the banner of "Matt Youngin' it." For shame, Matt Young, for shame.

SUDDEN DEATH OVERTIME SHOOTOUT FIGHT TO THE DEATH

With 54 ballots in, Matt Young and Cena's Writer are tied at 27-27. This is how we'll determine the winner: first person to get three overtime votes wins. If you already filled out a ballot, step aside, your vote has been cast already. So I'm looking for people who have not voted yet. I have all your names in my spreadsheet, so you can't fool me. Maybe it seemed like too much work then. All you do is post

Matt Young

or

Cena's Writer

and that's it. Don't bother with a justification; time is of the essence. First to get 3 will win the round 28-27. Go.

This is so exciting!

haha. I just realized that with 54 people having voted, where the fuck are another three to five going to come from? We could be sitting here for days.

What if I or someone else just change their original vote? That would tip the balance. I'm not up for it, but surely someone out there could go either way and would not have a problem changing their vote to decide a man's future and get the wheels of the tournament moving.