TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

1. I have the messages from the few people who I notified, and they explicitly stated that they did not know about the tournament. They don't often venture down to this part of the forum. have proof of that.

2. Czech, before you're "I'M NOT TAKING ANY MORE VOTES POST" I was up by 2 votes, so you made a mistake somewhere. I've recounted 3 times. I advance.

3. I thought Cena's Writer claimed he wasn't taking this personally.

The voting machines have malfunctioned... RECOUNT

There's no malfunction. the numbers don't lie.

If I lose because of Matt's goons, I just want to thank those who voted for me. From the heart, and not from your PM Box.

I thought you weren't taking this personally. And again, if you desire proof straight from the voters themselves that they didn't know about the tournament, I can provide it. Those who voted for me would have done so, regardless.

Also, some of the people who voted for me don't even really like me. See: gary floyd.

The voting machines have malfunctioned... RECOUNT

There's no malfunction. the numbers don't lie.

If I lose because of Matt's goons, I just want to thank those who voted for me. From the heart, and not from your PM Box.

I thought you weren't taking this personally. And again, if you desire proof straight from the voters themselves that they didn't know about the tournament, I can provide it. Those who voted for me would have done so, regardless.

Just cause you nagged them to vote doesn't mean they would've done so. I find it hard to believe that all your homeboys scroll to Video Games, making sure that Comic Books, and Love Sex and Dating and My Chocolate Socket are left off the screen. You sicken me.

Man, remind me never to do this again.

Do you see what happens when you change the system? You're supposed to wait until March, now you fucked it all up. Might as well call this the failed abortion and forget about it until March.

The other thing I could do is just use my Best Interests Of Baseball clause and disqualify Matt Young for being an outrageous tool, even by Poster Tournament standards.

Okay, so apparently it was pbone's stupid number ballot that threw me off. This is what happens when we break conventions. Matt Young won fair and square.

Congrats Matt.

Matt Young: I heeded the words of Kotz. Matt is the ultimate underdog, even at a 3 seed. You support these types.

You disgust me.

This sucks the big one.

You sicken me.

Quite a drastic turnaround. Someone's a sore loser. Do you realize how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Chill dude.

Okay, so apparently it was pbone's stupid number ballot that threw me off. This is what happens when we break conventions. Matt Young won fair and square.

That threw me off, too. Understandable.

Congrats Matt.

Thanks.

I always feel lame when I'm at home on Friday nights, but tonight in particular hurts. I think if any more internet controversy arises it should happen, like, at lunchtime. on a tuesday.

You sicken me.

Quite a drastic turnaround. Someone's a sore loser. Do you realize how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Chill dude.

av-362.jpg