TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 32

Fuck, you were all over that, eh?

The Lucky thing was funny, but I wanna vote for Alf instead....Greatest LA King of them all? Fuck that noise. That's a double whammy - last year against Al, at least I had the Canadian vote. You're like the face authority figure who put two heel buddies together in the main event.

I'm curious as to why people (Well, Ortonsault, who I don't even know, and Carlito, who's about the dumbest motherfucker to ever come through these parts) claim I'm fat considering I am 190 pounds of mostly muscle with 14% body fat. Jealousy, perhaps? Probably. But then again, I'm used to it.

Scroby-dude cracks me up with his weird tales

I had no idea my stories cracked you up. You should really read my myspace blog.

ManinBlak – Other than on-upping my poo-on-the-fingers story, I have nothing against Milky (until he ravages me in regional finals if I’m lucky enough to get there, and even then he’ll probably do it with a smile on his face), but when ManinBlak posted several blog entries, they were really good reads.

Agent – Toughest one for me to call. While Ripper is now a multiple cat owner, I generally throw my support behind kkk Bowl participants, and Agent is a long-time members with a relatively good submission track record.

CanadianGuitarist – See my Agent reasoning above.

kkk – You don’t see politicians on Election Day walking out of a voting booth saying, “You know, I liked what that other person had to say about taxes and health care.”

NYU – I don’t know much about kkc, and I think I voted against NYU in last year’s tournament in a contested race, and because I like the chap I have to give him my support this time around.

King – One of the more difficult choices for me, but thankfully King has the Falcons franchise in my contest so there’s my copout.

Carnival – I have more dealings with this cat-loving juggalo than Slayer.

Mole – My second toughest choice this round. I like both, but Mole will go through tooth pain to make sure we all have a place to post. Or did he go through tooth pain to get a new TV and DVDs?

Alfdogg – He just missed the playoffs with the Chiefs, so I hope this makes up for it in some way. Then again, I didn’t lose six contests by one pick or less.

Kinetic – I’ve never really dealt with either poster, but Kinetic’s posts over the years have made me laugh.

VitaminX – Green Bay Packers. Even though he doesn’t really like me, I liked the gimmick account of me he helped create.

BobBarron – He’s going to the AFC Conference Championship yet again.

BlackLushus – I’m going to need his wisdom when kkk jr. comes squirting out into this world later this year.

E.Macphisto – Don’t really deal with either one that much, but I seem to deal more with Edwin. Not sure with what, though.

AlKeiper – He’s always there on AIM to answer my baseball questions and why the voters in the eastern part of our state are worse than the ones where I live.

Smues – Both have blogs that I like to read, and it's interesting to read Scroby's wrestling tales, but Smues choked once again this year with the Raiders.

I'm curious as to why people (Well, Ortonsault, who I don't even know, and Carlito, who's about the dumbest motherfucker to ever come through these parts) claim I'm fat considering I am 190 pounds of mostly muscle with 14% body fat. Jealousy, perhaps? Probably. But then again, I'm used to it.

I'm clowning on you about gaining 65 lb in 2 years just to see your reaction.

Ahahahahahaha, what a stupid fat faggot.

Ortonsault, you're a strange character. Where does this fat business come from? I'm probably the least fat person on this board aside from Ravenbomb, Barron, and Luke-O.

Didn't Bigolsmitty once claim to have 6.5% bodily fat?

Probably not anymore. My wife is a really good cook.

We really should bring back segregation. Not racial segregation, but segregation of normal people from the hopelessly retarded. Go get tricked into raising another man's baby by some ho, again.

Also, I am 80% sure that the age Carlito is in that one picture, is the mental age he is now.

We really should bring back segregation. Not racial segregation, but segregation of normal people from the hopelessly retarded.

The irony of that statement. You're the biggest goof on the board. You still wear WWE wrestling t-shirts and pick up fat nasty bitches who look like they are extras from Battlefield Earth.

Keep up the Burger King diet, you fat, faggot, loser, cocksucker.

We really should bring back segregation. Not racial segregation, but segregation of normal people from the hopelessly retarded.

The irony of that statement. You're the biggest goof on the board. You still wear WWE wrestling t-shirts and pick up fat nasty bitches who look like they are extras from Battlefield Earth.

Keep up the Burger King diet, you fat, faggot, loser, cocksucker.

I understand you're just pulling things out your ass, but I'm curious as to wear you get your ideas about me from. I have one WWE shirt- Rated R SuperStar, I don't even know what the fuck Battlefield Earth is, and I have not been to Burger King since they offered those Xbox 360 games in late 2005.

But kudos on noticing that I, like every other poster on the board, am a faggot who loves the cock. I need to be reminded every once in a while, lest I lose my lust for lap taffy.

I understand you're just pulling things out your ass, but I'm curious as to wear you get your ideas about me from. I have one WWE shirt- Rated R SuperStar, I don't even know what the fuck Battlefield Earth is, and I have not been to Burger King since they offered those Xbox 360 games in late 2005.

But kudos on noticing that I, like every other poster on the board, am a faggot who loves the cock. I need to be reminded every once in a while, lest I lose my lust for lap taffy.

You wear your gay wrestling shirt when you go to pick up girls. I understand the nasty fat chicks may like it, but if you want to pick up a good looking, classy women, that's not a good look faggot.

Battlefield Earth is a horrible Sci-Fi movie starring John Travolta(which some say this movie started the downfall of Travolta's career), and Forrest Whitaker. Easily top 5 worst movies I've ever seen.

And I don't nessecary know or care if you eat at Burger King, but still doesn't change the fact you're a dumb, fat, faggot who takes it up the ass from illegal Mexicans.

You still wear WWE wrestling t-shirts and pick up fat nasty bitches who look like they are extras from Battlefield Earth.

This is tough to counter.

You still wear WWE wrestling t-shirts and pick up fat nasty bitches who look like they are extras from Battlefield Earth.

This is tough to counter.

Not really. The burden of proof is on the accuser. It's not too difficult to counter that which has no basis in reality.