TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 32

Why must we penis fart for erection?

All right. This has gone far enough. I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

- If I win this tournament, I'll leave the board forever.

- If I don't, I'm posting a picture of my cock I have saved for a special occasion. You can thank/hold accountable Cena's Writer and Carlito for that one.

oklahoma20jim20ross20ow.gif

All right. This has gone far enough. I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

- If I win this tournament, I'll leave the board forever.

- If I don't, I'm posting a picture of my cock I have saved for a special occasion. You can thank/hold accountable Cena's Writer and Carlito for that one.

Yeah, I should have voted for Cena's Writer.

No, I don't want nor do I expect them to. I don't want to leave the board. And I didn't even PM anyone this round since losers decided to whine and bitch about it like little pussies.

And I'll never beat Milky at anything.

Dude, everyone is just messing with you and nothing EHME says should be listened to (sudden popularity be damned), so why are you taking this so hard? It's just a tournament - it unites, divides, then reunites us all again and is supposed to provide some fun and some examples of people putting over other people or themselves. It's all a self congratulatory celebration of something that should probably be left uncelebrated - but damnit, it's tradition, and a tradition that's supposed to be fun.

You should know by now that people don't "mess around" when it comes to me. They take things waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

Oh, man, these are some restaurant-quality pratfalls here in The Prince and Me 2: The Royal Wedding. Locked in your room from the outside, works evvvvery time. She's gonna get so dirty when she has to jump out the window and run to the churhc in her wedding dress.

Aw, you guys missed it, if you want to put on TBS right now, she already fell out the window. I bet she'll still stumble into the church, though. Hurrrry.

Whoa, bitch just read the whole Danish Constitution in two minutes. It must be a pretty lawless nation.

I shouldn't know anything about anyone taking things too seriously. Don't make me quote Dames!

Man, I remember when we used to get TBS in Canada. Thanks a lot, "Peachtree TV".

The Prince and Me is a damn weird movie to make a sequel too. The first one didn't do that well nor did it get any sort of acclaim. Not as bizarre as the fact that there are two sequels to The Skulls or numerous The Substitute sequels but weird nonetheless.

I guess Czechers wasn't kidding around when he said he wouldn't watch the NFL playoffs. But surely there must be something better on than The Prince and Me 2!

football is on and you're watching this?

Your a fag

I lost my remote.

OHHHHH, there she is, covered in mud and screaming.

Look, I know it's a well-traveled Hollywood convention and all, but why do the Danish all have English accents?

I believe A Walk to Remember is on next, and yes, I'd rather watch this than two NFC East teams. No, maybe it's Legally Blonde 2: Red White and Blonde. No, it is A Walk to Remember.

The Prince and Me is a damn weird movie to make a sequel too. The first one didn't do that well nor did it get any sort of acclaim. Not as bizarre as the fact that there are two sequels to The Skulls or numerous The Substitute sequels but weird nonetheless.

Shut up lil bitch.

Come on Carlito, everyone knows The Principal was a way better "high school teacher turned vigilante tries to drive evil drug dealers out of the high school" movie. I hate Jim Belushi as much as the next guy but he rocks the shit in that one.

Get off the beanbag and change it, tubs

I don't think my television has buttons on it; it's too new. Besides, I don't wanna watch football.

Matt, that was a terrible post. Which one? Any of the last five, let's go with that.

Come on Carlito, everyone knows The Principal was a way better "high school teacher turned vigilante tries to drive evil drug dealers out of the high school" movie. I hate Jim Belushi as much as the next guy but he rocks the shit in that one.

I didn't like it as Jim Belushi and his feathered mullet somehow beatdown all the niggas 'n spics in it

Get off the beanbag and change it, tubs

I don't think my television has buttons on it; it's too new. Besides, I don't wanna watch football.

Oh, I'm sorry... I thought you had a pair on ya, guess I was wrong.

Enjoy a Walk to Remember

The inter-city wager from last year's Super Bowl should have been that if Indianapolis beats Chicago, we have to send them deep dish pizza and Polish sausage. If Chicago won, we'd send them Jim Belushi and they couldn't send him back.

I was unaware of the existence of a Prince and Me sequel until I caught Mrs Slayer watching it on TBS a few weeks ago

and I was thinking much of what Czech already said