TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 32

The 2007 World's Strongest Man competition is on ESPN! That's a perfectly masculine substitute! Seeing guys pick up trucks and shit.

The ones in the late 70s ruled, as you had Ken Patera blowing his back out lifting a keg over his head, and then Ivan Putski tears up his hands doing some weird ass rope grip exercise

An unneeded summary of the events so far:

-Matt is being annoying, which is nothing new.

-Carlito Bri...er, Simon Adebisi somehow became popular.

-Czech is watching a movie.

-A sudden discussion of the movie The Principle.

The only thing about this thread that disappoints me: nobody noticed my Romper Stomper reference.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

This seems more like A Run From The Cops To Remember. What is the premise of this film, exactly? Doesn't it have "I Wanna Be With You" on the soundtrack? Solid little lollipop of a tune.

This kid's mom looks like a man in drag. Shit, I've never seen a church with white AND black people.

Come on Carlito, everyone knows The Principal was a way better "high school teacher turned vigilante tries to drive evil drug dealers out of the high school" movie. I hate Jim Belushi as much as the next guy but he rocks the shit in that one.

A) Jim Belushi >>>>>> You, fag.

B) Michael Wright was the shit in The Principal.

Gary- it's The Principal you idiot! And it's the peak of the highlight of the subgenre of high school teacher turned vigilante movies spoofed in High School High (Oh Jon Lovitz, where has your career gone?)

This seems more like A Run From The Cops To Remember. What is the premise of this film, exactly? Doesn't it have "I Wanna Be With You" on the soundtrack? Solid little lollipop of a tune.

Might as well change your name to Cock Ring Barron, this is getting readikulous

I can't be the only person on this board who's seen fucking Romper Stomper.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
The inter-city wager from last year's Super Bowl should have been that if Indianapolis beats Chicago, we have to send them deep dish pizza and Polish sausage. If Chicago won, we'd send them Jim Belushi and they couldn't send him back.

Tell you what, I'll take Jim Belushi if you take John Mellencamp.

You should pop in the football thread. We're being really mean to Joe Buck.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
The inter-city wager from last year's Super Bowl should have been that if Indianapolis beats Chicago, we have to send them deep dish pizza and Polish sausage. If Chicago won, we'd send them Jim Belushi and they couldn't send him back.

Tell you what, I'll take Jim Belushi if you take John Mellencamp.

You should pop in the football thread. We're being really mean to Joe Buck.

found mah remote. 14-14 between two teams I hate, with play-by-play by Joe Buck, and OH LOOK, THERE'S THE TOM COUGHLIN FACE. I think I'll watch that movie instead.

God I haven't fucking EATEN today. I had a breakfast bar at 1 in the morning and that was it.

Shane West is playing one bad boy with a heart of gold, huh. He's no Jess from Gilmore Girls, though.

Hey, you guys can still vote.

The 2007 World's Strongest Man competition is on ESPN! That's a perfectly masculine substitute! Seeing guys pick up trucks and shit.

The ones in the late 70s ruled, as you had Ken Patera blowing his back out lifting a keg over his head, and then Ivan Putski tears up his hands doing some weird ass rope grip exercise

Mark Felix is ruling it right now, but USA! USA! USA! Kevin Nee is right on his heels.

Hey, nobody told me Fred Willard was in How High. Hahaha. Now this has potential

How High is on Comedy Central. You should watch that.

Bart: I'm the captian of the crew team, Jermaine.

Jamal: The name's JAMAL, and I'll FUCK yo' crew up! Who are dey?

Fred Willard also guest starred on Saved By The Bell: The New Class. I love the guy but the dude is worse than Eugene Levy in terms of being in shitty movies (and guest starring on shitty sitcoms)

The Substitute was clearly the best. "It's about time you boys started hitting the books," and then he throws a book at them! Ha!

Fred Willard also guest starred on Saved By The Bell: The New Class. I love the guy but the dude is worse than Eugene Levy in terms of being in shitty movies (and guest starring on shitty sitcoms)

Eugene Levy >>>>>>>> You, faggot.

The Substitute was clearly the best. "It's about time you boys started hitting the books," and then he throws a book at them! Ha!

I haven't seen it in years but on the basis of that, I might have to add it to my NetFlix queue.