TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

What Pisses Me Off The Most *spoiler*

Guest Anglesault

Velocity was the SECOND time to two weeks that Angle had to cheat to beat Bob Holly. One thing that annoys me is that In 2000, BEFORE Angle won the WWF title, he could beat Holly clean, but now he can't?

But on top of that, why THE HELL does Test get a clean win over a guy that Angle had to cheat to beat? :blink:

At least Angle is treated really well on SD! This week.

Guest chirs3

That's a problem that seems to be recurring, 'Sault. Once credibly main eventers (Angle and jericho, I'm referrering to) now CHEAT TO WIN~! against Midcard champs (and chumps).

The problem is, I didn't catch Test beating Holly clean (in the spoilers) while Angle having to cheat, and I'll bet quite a few people didn't. Meaning they won't see any injustice in this.

I'm indifferent to Test at the moment. I think he can put on good matches, it's just, for whatever reason, be it no time or laziness, he doesn't. But when a guy like Test, whose been through failed push after failed push, can beat Holly clean when a guy like Angle can't, it shows a real lack of integilence (typo on purpose) on the part of the writers.

Guest Just call me Dan

About fucking time after being punked out by Hogan/Edge week after week. Not to mention HHH pulling his pants off and burying him all the time.

I don't understand the booking of Angle. The guy moves from hardass to pussy every week. Now he seems to be back to hardass mode, pissed off at Hogan. Next week he'll become the Rock's bitch. I really would rather him be on RAW. Looks better for him there.

Guest The Superstar

Angle would be great on RAW...he could feud with RVD, Booker, FLAIR...

But the WWF probably thinks the nWo is enough heels for one brand :unsure:

Guest jester
About fucking time after being punked out by Hogan/Edge week after week. Not to mention HHH pulling his pants off and burying him all the time.

After that and Triple H's comments about Billy & Chuck, anybody else getting suspicious about his motives? I think Trips is in a bit of denial there, and is acting out on what he's afraid he'll become.

Come on out of the closest Trips. The world is much more accepting these days.

jester

Guest AM The Kid

Remember way back when Angle could actually pull off a clean win over mid-carders?

Guest LesnarLunatic

Hey Anglesault, didn't Angle also break Bob Holly's arm before he beat him clean?

Why can't he do that again!!!!?!??!?!?!?! :)

Guest Anglesault
Remember way back when Angle could actually pull off a clean win over mid-carders?

Well, it was a long time ago...