TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

AFC Championship: The San Diego Chargers vs.

As a Denver fan, I'm going to enjoy the shitkicking the Chargers are going to have laid on them next week. New England owns San Diego as much as San Diego apparently owns Indy.

Except when Chargers are ending their record-breaking winning streaks, that is.

As a Denver fan, I'm going to enjoy the shitkicking the Chargers are going to have laid on them next week. New England owns San Diego as much as San Diego apparently owns Indy.

Except when Chargers are ending their record-breaking winning streaks, that is.

YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH!

IT'S OUR YEAR!

OUR YEAR!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I give this team all the credit in the world, but that doesn't mean I don't hate the motherfuckers.

I remember Buck being on Conan right before the World Series and Conan was trying to convince him to say "Jub Jub" in some form during the series. Did he end up doing it?

I'm torn on this whole New England ordeal.

I really hate the Dolphins (as a Bills fan) and would love to see someone trump their 17-0 with a 19-0...

But why the fuck does it have to be another team from the division?

I don't want to live in a world where Tom Brady has 4 SuperBowl wins (so far)...

Fuck it...go Chargers!

What a horrible game this is going to be. NE already squashed the Chargers 38-14 earlier this year and this one won't be much different. And I know some people here will be like "OMG, Chargers end the Pats perfect season!"

I counter with this:

Bill Belichick.....Norv Turner. Nuff said.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Could've said the same thing about this game, the game before it, the game before THAT...On paper, what coach DOESN'T beat Norv Turner? Absurd logic.

For all the reasons that New England is going to eat San Diego for lunch, you pick that one.

I remember Buck being on Conan right before the World Series and Conan was trying to convince him to say "Jub Jub" in some form during the series. Did he end up doing it?

Yes, he did. I don't remember the exact context, but he clearly said it in a fairly low-profile situation.

It was in Game 1 of the World Series during a Chris Myers weather report. He said something like "Chris Myers, our own personal Jub Jub" or something like that.

The Chargers will need a lifetime's worth of miracles to win this game. They looked very bad today and only got a win because Dungy is a horrible postseason coach who refused to blitz even the BACKUP quarterback. The Pats offense against the San Diego defense will be a huge joke.

I understand that everybody wants to cheer for the underdog. But, Phillip Rivers is a schizophrenic. L.T. is mildly retarded and highly overrated. Norv Turner looks like he's half in the bag every Sunday. The whole team suffers from Bi-polar disorder. They are a team of individuals who are only concerned with their own self-promotion. I mean, here they are beating the Colts and L.T. is sitting on the sidelines feeling sorry for himself because he can't play, instead of being happy for his team. The Patriots are going to stuff the Chargers so full of class, L.T. will shitting gold bricks until the preseason.

Okay, fine. Want more reasons? How about these:

1. New England may well be the best team in history. They are undefeated and beat the piss out of the Chargers 38-14 already this year.

2. The Chargers have injuries out the wazoo. Rivers is questionable, Tomlinson and Gates will likely play but won't be 100%.

Regarding the Turner/Belichick thing, a couple people gave me shit about it but it's still true. Anyone here going to try and claim Norv Turner is anywhere in the same league with Belichick? One thing to also note is that San Diego hasn't really played in a tough environment so far in the playoffs. They had Tennessee at home and the RCA Dome isn't really much of a home field I don't think (the Colts have lost 3 home playoff games under Manning). Now they have to go to Foxboro, and I can't see the warm weather Chargers faring well there.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

Why couldn't Minnesota have all its teams doing well at once? People from Minnesota are actually pleasant.

I know I wouldn't want to be playing football in single digit weather with a dislocated toe, hyperextended knee, and whatever leg ailment Rivers is suffering from.

It could be 80 degrees out and this game wouldn't be close anyways.