TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

AFC Championship: The San Diego Chargers vs.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse
Phillip Rivers is a schizophrenic. L.T. is mildly retarded and highly overrated. Norv Turner looks like he's half in the bag every Sunday. The whole team suffers from Bi-polar disorder.

What'd you do, show up to an abnormal psychology course for only the third day?

Phillip Rivers is a schizophrenic. L.T. is mildly retarded and highly overrated. Norv Turner looks like he's half in the bag every Sunday. The whole team suffers from Bi-polar disorder.

Have you seen the Chargers?

Man, I like Tom Brady... but some of the obnoxious Pats fans make me wanna see Merriman solidify himself as being the next LT and turn Tom Brady into the next Theismann.

Surely you're talking about Massachussettes Patriot fans and not fans from Maine, Vermont, or New Hampshire.

Cry, New England. Funny how it wasn't news after the AFC title game in 2003, when people wearing Colts jerseys in Foxboro were heckled and even spat at by Patriot fans. I guess we're just not "relevant" enough.

Cry, New England. Funny how it wasn't news after the AFC title game in 2003, when people wearing Colts jerseys in Foxboro were heckled and even spat at by Patriot fans. I guess we're just not "relevant" enough.

People in Massachussettes do suck. They are a poor representation of New England. But, two wrongs don't make a right alfdogg.

I'm not saying they were right in doing it, I mean it's a 14 year-old girl, for Christ's sake. I'm not condoning that. My point was, this is news mainly because the girl happened to have a Patriots jersey on. Let's say the girl is wearing a Chargers jersey, I doubt this becomes a story.

I'm not saying they were right in doing it, I mean it's a 14 year-old girl, for Christ's sake. I'm not condoning that. My point was, this is news mainly because the girl happened to have a Patriots jersey on. Let's say the girl is wearing a Chargers jersey, I doubt this becomes a story.

If she'd had a Chargers jersey on then she would have deserved it. I didn't mean that.

I laughed when they booed her. She laughed too. And she's going to be at the coin toss of the AFC title game along with her family, so it isn't like it wasn't worth it, even if it did mentally scar her for life (which it clearly didn't).

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

Have you seen the Chargers?

Sure. Why, Quentin Jammer has histrionic personality disorder, Shawne Merriman has schizotypal personality disorder, Antonio Gates has autism, Igor Olshansky has ADHD, and they had to fire Marty Schottenheimer because of early-onset dementia.

"I was just in shock," she said.

Well then you're fucking stupid, you dumb bitch. Of course you'd get booed in Indianapolis.

Now what's happened is, we've had a modicum of success.

Ugh, fucking go away, Robert Kraft, you moon-faced asswipe.

Guest Vitamin X

A modicum? Really? Just a little bit?

Robert Kraft is like the lion in sheep's clothes. At least Belichick doesn't hide that much that he's an evil, maniacal asshole.

January 16, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that a Florida woman is claiming that the Pro-Bowl wide receiver violently beat her and then kept her from receiving medical attention. Here's what the Boston Herald is reporting:

Rachelle Washington, 35, of Fort Lauderdale, filed a petition for a restraining order in Broward County on Monday. A temporary injunction was issued Monday against Moss by the Broward County court, ordering him to stay at least 500 feet away from her, her home and her car...

Washington alleges Moss committed “a battery upon (Washington) causing serious injury. (Moss) refused to allow (Washington) to seek medical treatment.” Washington claims the two have been in an “intimate relationship since 1997.” She also claims in the papers that Moss has guns and has “a drug or alcohol problem.”

On Jan. 6, the Patriots were in the midst of their bye week, preceding their first playoff game on Jan. 12 against the Jacksonville Jaguars

We know that the New England Patriots are in the midst of a undefeated season and all - but shouldn't he be arrested if what the woman is saying is true???

Not if all we have is her allegation. And this "been intimate since 1997" thing is totally out of left field; you'd think with his celebrity we'd have heard something about her by now.

At least we have our "The media is too lazy to do some work and break down the game, so we'll just jump on this" story of the week (or three).

Edited by KingPK

If its true he WILL be arrested. As of now no charges have been filed, it's one of those precautionary restraining orders. The restraining order will be examined more closely on the 22nd, and I'd imagine that between now and then more details will emerge.

A modicum? Really? Just a little bit?

Robert Kraft is like the lion in sheep's clothes. At least Belichick doesn't hide that much that he's an evil, maniacal asshole.

Evil, maniacal asshole? That's great. I can just picture Kraft, Belichick, and "Boy Wonder" Brady in the owner's box, drinking scotch, and concocting their evil game plans the night before a game.

WaHaHaHaHa!!

Oh yeah, and the game officials, the NFL commissioner, George W. and Dick Cheney would be there, too.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's true about the visceral Patriots hatred around here. There's a local high school, Jay County, which uses "The Patriots" as the mascot, with the same logo. I think the hat is red, though. No one talks to this one guy whenever he wears a Jay County shirt to work. He takes a lot of shit for supporting his daughter's basketball team.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Her getting booed publicly like that by an entire audience took some real genius-work from those in charge of the PP&K award. They put that crap at the start of the 4th quarter of an awesome ballgame, totally killing the mojo of the spectators. Even in the thread here, six or seven of us all took the energy to post "What the fuck is this bullshit?" at the same exact time. So dumb. Think how easy it was to say it aloud before posting it.

I remember feeling this way

You can lose it without knowing

You wake up and you don't notice

which way the wind is blowing

-Tom Petty

I felt the same way about the Cowboys in the 90's. It's nice to be on the other side of the fence.