TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Fundamentalist Christian Chat Rooms

[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

Oh...

My....

God....

These people are fucking nuts. Every single topic on rape that i've seen is PRO-Rape...

I fear for my children. I really do.

You know what, I don't like atheists either.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lif...0332,full.story

At her first high school student council meeting, she raised her hand and said she didn't want "God Bless America" to be among the songs played in the hallways during homecoming week.

"If you want to listen to 'God Bless America,' you can download it onto your iPod and listen to it in the middle of class," she said.

"You can't force me to listen to it, because it's not secular. It's not what I believe, so I would appreciate it if you took it off the list. Thank you."

The song was stricken from the playlist with little discussion, a move that allowed Rob Sherman to boast to the Daily Herald that his daughter "got God banned from homecoming."

One way they have diverged: Dawn sings religious music in the Grace Episcopal choir. She loves the music, she says, and the words don't bother her because she doesn't attach much meaning to them. Her father says that singing in a church wouldn't be his choice, but he doesn't stand in his daughter's way.

So the words to a hokey Irving Berlin song bother her, and the words to music SUNG IN CHURCH don't? Who you crappin', you dumb bitch.

Probably is a stupid law, though, I'll give them that.

Yet Im sure she spends money at the mall every weekend..

IN GOD WE TRUST.

oh jeez

Guest College Party

I forgot that Marvin actually said that. Oh jeez indeed, Once Again Known As Sensei John Kreese.

I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie

I'm presuming that it's just a TSM meme that I don't remember, but is the above quote supposed to be numerically inaccurate?

My drug of choice

...is secular music.

I threw out all of my secular CDs a year ago, and since then I haven't bought a CD that wasn't explicitly Christian. I felt like it was something that I needed to do.

From time to time I get in a blue funk and I try to listen to my Christian CDs...sometimes they make me feel better, but usually they don't. However, when I turn on the radio to a secular station or I play secular songs on the internet, I almost always change my mood.

I asked the Lord about it, and he pointed out to me that some people take drugs to alter their moods...the drugs have side effects and they often cause more problems than they solve, but they take care of the problem that the person wanted them to take care of.

So now it makes sense. Secular music is my drug and when I listen to it (like right now), I'm showing personal defeat.

Yeah you gotta take care to not do anything that would possibly make you feel better.

A few months ago I felt led to put together a "post rapture file" for my unsaved loved ones which is on my computer. My daughter knows that if she doesn't come to Christ before we go that she is to get this file and share it with everyone. I'm working on a list of names and contact info to put in the file. Anyway, today I just felt very strongly that not only should I remind her of it, but to witness to her for the 1000th time and give her complete instructions on what to do as soon as we are gone. I even went so far as to tell her as soon as we are gone that she is to go to a house that belongs to a friend since he will be gone too. It is WAY off the grid. I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow and get directions. He loves Tiffany like his own granddaughter so I know it will be fine since all of his loved ones are going too.

I gave her the pin # to my atm and credit cards. I told her to make sure that she plants as big a garden as she can and learn to can food. Not to worry about the kids because they will be with Nana. I'm putting instructions in the file about how to start the generator, where her Daddy's guns are and how to load them, where the spare car and truck keys are, etc., etc., etc.

I can just picture a post rapture application for Microsoft.

No one knows what's happening until the flood comes (according to Matthew). And the flood is here - it refers to the apocalypse. There is a huge amount of supporting evidence on the site. For example, there is evidence for the wh0re of Babylon due to a 666 mile long penis in Mexico.

MC 900 Foot Jesus and now...