King Kamala Classic

Treble

Culture Beat Region

Czech

El Dandy

Powderfinder Region

Black Lushus

Al - Screw you Smues for beating me! :D

Milky- Better of the two, but i don't see him winning the whole tournament. Well I do, but I'd like Venkman/KKC or Lushus to win

Venkman - 2nd favourite poster

KKC - 3rd favourite poster

Slayer - how can you not like Slayer? The poster I mean. The band suck.

Kinetic - Good guy

El Dandy - friggin' hillarious

Lushus - best poster on the board bar none.

Smues - for pointing out the flaw in my sig.

Guest dannymaffwasmurdered

Milky

KKK

King

Slayer: Tim's cool but Slayer is great.

Czech

VX

Edwin

AL

Milky - he's my dog

KKK - coin

Kamala - coin

Slayer - first poster that i thought was kickass

Czech - tough call, but czech's a pretty cool guy and we have spoken outside of TSM. yeah.

Vitamin X - he roolz

Black Lushus - yeah

Al - why not

Milky - how could you not love him

Venkman - I'm making it up to him for not knowing who he was during last year's tournament

Kamala - No real reason why

Slayer - Keep on making those bad jokes, doggy

Czech - because it's him

VX - because he knew Topanga

Edwin - You know, I realize last round I should have voted for Edwin over Inc, because Edwin called "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" one of his favorite songs over ten minutes and Inc, I seem to remember, said he hated that song and to my knowledge has never said anything good about any Jim Steinman composition, including criticizing "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" when I started a thread about that song, so yeah I made the wrong choice last time

Al - he didn't have to pay to become a mod

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Might as well call him McMilky, now. Guy's gone totally mainstream.

I'm not suggesting that I should win this thing, but do you really want to vote for a self-described

Jewish, Nazi alcoholic homosexual Satanist in an interracial gay relationship with a necromancing Englishman
??

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Let me tell you a little more about "Milky" Dave McLaughlin.

-He writes Harry Potter fanfiction and draws pictures of the characters.

-Is a part-time construction worker.

-Didn't teach me how to dance.

-Was e-discovered by Banky.

I'll add more Milk Facts as I think of them.

If you want to vote for the guy, that's your business, but you should know who (or what) you're voting for.

Edwin: He's witty, erudite, a secret super jerk, a Wilco fan, and I don't know this for certain, but I bet he makes a mean quiche.

I'm more of a frittata guy. But, that's basically just the cast-iron Italian version of a quiche, so your point holds.

Agent- Agen'ts right, Milky really has gone mainstream. Once you've got luke-o and pbone throwing their support behind you it's over.

Dr. Venkman

King

treble

Kinetic

El Dandy

Edwin- I don't understand how why so many people think Black Lushus is anything more than unspectacular.

Al Kepier

Let me tell you a little more about "Milky" Dave McLaughlin.

-He writes Harry Potter fanfiction and draws pictures of the characters.

-Is a part-time construction worker.

-Didn't teach me how to dance.

-Was e-discovered by Banky.

I'll add more Milk Facts as I think of them.

If you want to vote for the guy, that's your business, but you should know who (or what) you're voting for.

joe-buck1.jpg

Milk facts

Guest Tzar Lysergic

How many lives has Milky changed? I changed both his and Jingus's with the cough syrup craze.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Can everyone who's voting for Slayer stop talking about how much better he is? Thanks.

Slayer won my vote by being more prolific.

Agent - Both seem fine to me. But I'm sometimes lactose intolerant. This being one of those times.

KKK - When I was a younger person, the Ramones were listened to a lot. Plus, kkk likes cats, which I do as well. A winner is found.

Kamala - like the new name

Slayer - I can't think of anything wrong with Slayer.

Czech - I mostly read the music and sports folders. He's usually good in at least one of those.

Vitamin X - meh

Black Lushus - my negro amigo.

Al - Phillies fans united. Although, his distaste for Eagles fans, and thus me, makes me rethink this. Oh well. I'd then have to look up who he's up against and that seems like a lot of effort, so Al it is.

C Dubya, considering we are now in 2008, you think you're going to update your user name anytime soon?

IBS

5-Agent; While I've voted against him every round but this one, I remembered while putting in a Clutch CD yesterday that he guided me to particular albums to listen to, so I flipped my voting. I'm Mitt Romney!

2- Dr. V; I like KKK, but come on. I see Venk everywhere, and Ghostbusters was my favorite _everything_ until TMNT hit.

Ajuda, Soy una Pedra!

4- King; I dig the new screen name for Kamala Classic, but I dig King's sports stuff more... so yeah...

2- Slayer; Honestly treble, you are a good guy, but Slayer has some epic AV action going on. (yeah, most of my votes are Avatar based... sue me in TSM Kangaroo Court)

C-Beat

1- Czech; If he wins again this year he is in charge of it next year right? Ha!

3- El Dandy; Possibly the hardest choice I've had to make because I enjoy both posters, and since this isn't going to destroy anyones life I flipped a quarter over it. So this is fate's doing.

PowFing

1-BL; Everytime he posts I see Gina. That's a great thing.

3- Smues; Knocked out Scroby, but I forgive him for it

Agent over Milky — Milky doesn't like football.

DrVenkman over KKK — You can't vote against this guy.

King over KKC — He made the Sweet 16, like Tennessee after they beat Long Beach St.

treble over Slayer — Every Slayer post: "Here is one sentence that shows how sarcastic and cool I am."

Czech over Kinetic — 36 inch waist on Czech? I'm starting to think he's not TSM's handsomest poster.

Vitamin X over Dandy Condom — High quality poster.

Edwin MacPhisto over Black Lushus — I'm gonna...come...in...YOUR...ASSSSSSSSSSSS

Smues over alkeiper — Come on fellas, bring back Leena. Hotbutter Spoontoaster, also.

I'm leaving comments out of this one. I could make an argument for either guy on all of these matchups. In the end, I just went with gut reaction, and when applicable, gave weight to those who contribute in the Sports Folder.

Milky over Agent

Venkman over KKK

KKC over King

Slayer over Treble

Kinetic over Czech

VX over El Dandy

Edwin over BL

Al over Smues

Every Slayer post: "Here is one sentence that shows how sarcastic and cool I am."

haha, you have to resort to my own schtick to bash me