TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

"Thank you, thank you. This is not the speech I wanted to be making today, but it appears I am left with no other option. I would like to state that I am taking this defeat in good stride, and I will not let it change my vision, my goals, or what I stand for. I entered this race to win, and though I am disappointed by not doing so, I feel that I have grown, and have nowhere to go from here except for up.

"I will not be handling myself in the same vain as Matt Young, who relied on nefarious means to sway the outcome of round one to his favor. Nor will I handle myself the way his opponent, Cena's Writer, handled himself amidst that controversy. I will not let this get to me, and I will have the epitomy of decorum on this day. First, I would like to thank all of my supporters who backed me at various points of this tournament. Without you, there would be no El Dandy. You were the driving force that got me this far. Your voice rang loud and clear in round one that you were ready for a change! You marched to the polls and stamped your approval of one Elroy O. Dandy! In the second round, I had much stiffer competition. However, you did not let that get in our way, as you come through in a tight race to make sure that the dream lived on. Bob Barron was a formidable opponent, and I maintain that he lost with dignity, and so now, will I. In the third round, you could have given up, but you chose to back me anyway. Some of you stood by my side in our darkest hours. In a losing battle, you stood up and declared that Dandy was the man you thought should move forward in the tournament. I applaud you for your conviction, and I can only say that you will forever have my gratitude.

"As for my detractors, I too want to address you briefly and with decorum. All of you disgust me. You sit here in your ivory thrones, glad-handing each other as you have done for years. You claim you want a change, yet you are afraid to shift from what comforts you. It is easier to vote for Vitamin X, because you have done so in the past. What you sycophants fail to realize is that you will never rise up if you continue to back what holds you down. For this, I am saddened. I am saddened that you would not choose the common voice in this equation that you could thrust on your shoulders and shout, "DANDY, DANDY, DANDY!" Moreso, however, I am saddened that you remain in this state year after year, and when that one charismatic poster comes along, and he can rescue you from this repression and lead you to the promised land...you fail to move from what comforts you and stand by the new choice.

"Like I stated earlier, my desire was to maintain a modicum of respect and handle my loss with dignity. I truly feel like I have accomplished this goal today. We are faced with defeat today, and it would appear that "DANDY in '08" has reached as far as it can go. However, I am not one that settles for things. I will not go quietly! I challenge each and every one of you to accept today's defeat as one small lost battle so that we may win the war! "DANDY in '08" shall continue to drive toward its dream. We must now focus ourselves toward coming out the victor in March's "WORST POSTER TOURNAMENT 2008." Raise up against your oppressors! Let your voices be heard! WHO IS WITH ME? Thank you!"

Long road ahead, El Dandy.

3. You should have been posting here within the last three months to cast a ballot. I think VX and I fielded some complaints about some old favorites and new friends emerging solely for this silly game. Like with the no-gimmicks rule, if you're not at least a semi-regular at this shitty board, this isn't the right place for you to be.

I made this clear from the get-go, just to make anyone aware.

CZECH, WE HAVE TO DO THIS OVER, IT'S NOT FAIR, BECAUSE

Just wondering but what is this anyway? I haven't heard about a tourney of posters. Have to admit I'm a little baffled as to how I wasn't even a seed on there at all.

cabbageboy

NOT EVERYONE KNEW THIS IS NOT FAIR, WE MUST DO THIS OVER AS OF NOW IT'S TAINTED

If Cabbageboy even got one nomination, I wouldn't have put him in.

Haha. Where did he say that, anyway?

Not enough capital letters in the thread titles over the last week, I guess. Maybe I should've gotten them pinned. A world without Cabbageboy as a contender for Best TSM Poster of the Year is a world I don't wanna live in.

Good post, El.

I would have made a similar speech upon my first round loss, only the words of NYU and Mr. Rant in my member title say all that has ever needed to be said.

Just wondering but what is this anyway? I haven't heard about a tourney of posters. Have to admit I'm a little baffled as to how I wasn't even a seed on there at all.

cabbageboy

I usually shy away from emoticons, but :lol:

Not enough capital letters in the thread titles over the last week, I guess. Maybe I should've gotten them pinned. A world without Cabbageboy as a contender for Best TSM Poster of the Year is a world I don't wanna live in.

Thomas J. Mayer didn't even get nominated. "Mayer-lution is a mysteryyyyyyyy! Full of change that no one seeees."

St. Gabriel of Djibouti told me that Mayer committed suicide and I almost believed him.

We have to do this, there's an injustice going at forums.thesmartmarks.com and we must correct for if not, we have lost all for which we stand for. Will you fight this grave mistake with me?

The cabbageboy thing? Probably not, no.

Hey, you know who else wasn't in this that I thought would be in fer sure? vivalaultra and Richard.

It would be easier to just jump on my bandwagon, KOAB. I already rallied the troops back there.

Do you remember who I am talking about, Czech? The guy in the singlet that asked if his look was marketable?

We have to do this, there's an injustice going at forums.thesmartmarks.com and we must correct for if not, we have lost all for which we stand for. Will you fight this grave mistake with me?

The cabbageboy thing? Probably not, no.

Hey, you know who else wasn't in this that I thought would be in fer sure? vivalaultra and Richard.

I had thought about viva, but he hasn't been posting lately. It seems like it's the time of year where he needs to explain why the Astros are set to win 90 games.

And I expect his explanation to contain one ellipsis for each of the games they're expected to win.

According to board statistics, we have 5,053 registered members. I think we've averaged around 50 votes per round.

A 1% voter turnout isn't anything to scoff at. We're lucky many of the posters in the WWE folder are even smart enough to turn on their computer, let alone find this part of the board.

It would be easier to just jump on my bandwagon, KOAB. I already rallied the troops back there.

Do you remember who I am talking about, Czech? The guy in the singlet that asked if his look was marketable?

Ahem!

Edit---Nevermind. It was "the r-train." I found the thread.

"Thank you, thank you. This is not the speech I wanted to be making today, but it appears I am left with no other option. I would like to state that I am taking this defeat in good stride, and I will not let it change my vision, my goals, or what I stand for. I entered this race to win, and though I am disappointed by not doing so, I feel that I have grown, and have nowhere to go from here except for up.

"I will not be handling myself in the same vain as Matt Young, who relied on nefarious means to sway the outcome of round one to his favor. Nor will I handle myself the way his opponent, Cena's Writer, handled himself amidst that controversy. I will not let this get to me, and I will have the epitomy of decorum on this day. First, I would like to thank all of my supporters who backed me at various points of this tournament. Without you, there would be no El Dandy. You were the driving force that got me this far. Your voice rang loud and clear in round one that you were ready for a change! You marched to the polls and stamped your approval of one Elroy O. Dandy! In the second round, I had much stiffer competition. However, you did not let that get in our way, as you come through in a tight race to make sure that the dream lived on. Bob Barron was a formidable opponent, and I maintain that he lost with dignity, and so now, will I. In the third round, you could have given up, but you chose to back me anyway. Some of you stood by my side in our darkest hours. In a losing battle, you stood up and declared that Dandy was the man you thought should move forward in the tournament. I applaud you for your conviction, and I can only say that you will forever have my gratitude.

"As for my detractors, I too want to address you briefly and with decorum. All of you disgust me. You sit here in your ivory thrones, glad-handing each other as you have done for years. You claim you want a change, yet you are afraid to shift from what comforts you. It is easier to vote for Vitamin X, because you have done so in the past. What you sycophants fail to realize is that you will never rise up if you continue to back what holds you down. For this, I am saddened. I am saddened that you would not choose the common voice in this equation that you could thrust on your shoulders and shout, "DANDY, DANDY, DANDY!" Moreso, however, I am saddened that you remain in this state year after year, and when that one charismatic poster comes along, and he can rescue you from this repression and lead you to the promised land...you fail to move from what comforts you and stand by the new choice.

"Like I stated earlier, my desire was to maintain a modicum of respect and handle my loss with dignity. I truly feel like I have accomplished this goal today. We are faced with defeat today, and it would appear that "DANDY in '08" has reached as far as it can go. However, I am not one that settles for things. I will not go quietly! I challenge each and every one of you to accept today's defeat as one small lost battle so that we may win the war! "DANDY in '08" shall continue to drive toward its dream. We must now focus ourselves toward coming out the victor in March's "WORST POSTER TOURNAMENT 2008." Raise up against your oppressors! Let your voices be heard! WHO IS WITH ME? Thank you!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH, shut the fuck up you fucking fag. The fact you took the time to write this non-sense proves you're a loser.

When you called me last night, Carlito, you said you hoped I won. Why are you playing this tough guy persona on the board? I know who you really are, and what a kind, gentle soul you can be.

When you called me last night, Carlito, you said you hoped I won. Why are you playing this tough guy persona on the board? I know who you really are, and what a kind, gentle soul you can be.

I don't call faggots, so no.

He was originally DocOck, which I think is a Spider-Man character, but everyone started calling him DoCock, so he had it changed to DopUssy, but I just called him DoCock for Best Known Nickname purposes in this. Once, I suggested that he rename himself "Lumpy."