TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2008

remember last year when I had a "Im surprised this guy is still available" Mystery Playe (Torii Hunter) who went in the 8th round and turned out to be a pretty good bargain..

Ive got another mystery player that I cant believe someone hasnt taken yet...and if he's still on the board for my pick this round he's mine.

Also, question: Whats the rule for drafting a player that isnt in the Yahoo database but will likely be at some point in the near future?

If he isn't in the Yahoo database, he can't be drafted. Sorry. It sucks but its the only way we can do it. We can't complete the draft in the league if every team doesn't have a full roster of players from the yahoo database. We talked about it last year too and it was generally decided it'd end up getting to ridiculous in the late rounds with people laying claim to minor league prospects that may or may not get called up during that year.

All I can say is keep tabs on what he's doing in AA or AAA through baseball america and pounce on him with your waiver claim as soon as yahoo adds him. I was really surprised they had Evan Longoria and Jay Bruce in the player pool as soon as they did this year.

Also, I'm enjoying my team a lot more than what I had on my roster last season. Last year's squad was a nightmare. This year I actually have some semblance of an outfield and a fairly durable young pitching staff, aside from the elder statesman Pedro.

Hes not in the minors, hes been out for almost 2 years, which probably gives away who it is and the insignificance of who it is..

I doubt I really care but I was just wondering

Im keeping track of my team through the watch list feature and I like what I have. Im short a 2B and 1 more SP but other than that I think I have a solid roster.

Hes not in the minors, hes been out for almost 2 years, which probably gives away who it is and the insignificance of who it is..

I doubt I really care but I was just wondering

Im keeping track of my team through the watch list feature and I like what I have. Im short a 2B and 1 more SP but other than that I think I have a solid roster.

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I'm not 100% sure but I'm at least 90% sure. Damn, I thought I was the only one that even remembered him... I looked for him already too, only because I'm lacking at that position. If he manages to win a job, I thought he'd be serviceable.

remember last year when I had a "Im surprised this guy is still available" Mystery Playe (Torii Hunter) who went in the 8th round and turned out to be a pretty good bargain..

Ive got another mystery player that I cant believe someone hasnt taken yet...and if he's still on the board for my pick this round he's mine.

I picked Hunter last year.

There are no mystery players. I'm pretty sure everyone knows who's available right now.

If a guy is still available it was because there were 200+ players better than him. The only mystery to me is why Marvin thinks he can identify a a good player that 19 others have missed given the baseball knowledge and logic he has displayed in the baseball threads.

Guest Vitamin X
The only mystery to me is why Marvin thinks he can identify anything given the knowledge and logic he has displayed in any thread.

EFA

Nuclear HD selects

asdrubal_cabrera291107.jpg

Asdrubal Cabrera, 2B

Needed a 2B and he's like, the last halfway possible decent one thats going to start thats sill available. Bonus points for being SS eligible I guess as well. Kinda taking him a bit early but I dont pick again for a while and Id rather not get stuck in a bad spot at 2B.

Ju9zBj7i.jpg

RP CJ Wilson

He should be CM Wilson cause he's straight Edge and has the same thing for Tattoos as CM Punk

C.J. is a devoted taoist and also adheres to a “Straight Edge” way of life (in which one abstains from alcohol, illegal drugs, and promiscuous sex in order to maintain a healthy and poison-free body). As a sign of his choice and pride of being Straight Edge, C.J. has the words “Straight Edge” tattooed along the length of his torso, Japanese characters on his shoulder that read “Poison Free” and “XXX” stitched on his glove as a straight edge symbol.

here