TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008 Quarterfinals

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Milky defeated me fairly, thus he deserves victory, because no one else deserves to defeat my e-brother.

Slayer and Czech get my vote sheerly for the ignominy of being perennial powerhouses in this competition.

Al gets my vote out of more interaction.

Czech's assessment of me as "just a guy" is pretty spot on and I have no idea how I manage so many votes AND get "# favourite poster", but hey, that's awesome and I love you guys for it.

Votes (and I could easily vote for all 8 here without a problem):

Me - this should make it 13-12, which is incredibly close with about 50% of the votes already in. Hopefully it doesn't end up 38-12 when the rest flow in.

King - really tough vote here (in fact, before posting this, Slayer's name was here with a different explanation) and though Slayer is funny and great and has been voting for me, King is also worthy of the vote. I'd love to see Me vs. Slayer in a rematch of the TSM Poster Tournament IV's 1st round (fun fact: I got obliterated!) but I'm going to follow in Slayer's footsteps and take the Survivor vote approach (though if I were to hypothetically make it to the final 4, I think I'd have a tough time with anyone I was matched with). Some new blood heading to the finals would be a nice change of pace from the Milky/Slayer/Czech/Lushus route we're on right now too.

VX - Like both, but Czech wants to lose and I'll be happy to help.

Lushus - The common man posting hard with his hands wins another vote for the Gina sig.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
I know...that was my feeble attempt at humor, a sticking point for these sort of competitions.

Why don't you go fire a lousy picker?

I know...that was my feeble attempt at humor, a sticking point for these sort of competitions.

Why don't you go fire a lousy picker?

I did that on Monday actually...attendance.

DrVenkman — BFF

King — His mom buys Venus razors for him.

Czech Republic — Play to win, but also, win to play.

Black Lushus — He enjoys American Idol.

Milky - I hope Honesty Box didn't cause this new wave against Milky. Hey, he had already made all those posts before you all voted for him in the first few rounds. Dr Venkman is good, though, and I definitly appreciate all his support in the first two rounds.

King - Boxing trumps comedy.

VX - Czech doesn't want to win again!

Black Lushus - Gosh, this is tough. Lushus or a desperate twirp that cant even figure out how to vote.

Milky- You are the girl that I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl.

Slayer- I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

Vitamin X- Nobody knows it. Nobody knows. When you were down, I was your clown. Right from the start, I gave you my heart. Whoa-oh, I gave you my heart.

Black Lushus- I can't live if living is without you.

I thought we already had one and Man in Blak was the first inductee. Not quite sure how any of that happened or if it even did happen, but I referred to MiB as a HOFer many times in last year's tournament.

I don't think I've ever been in one of these

Huh... well then I guess you moving on will be some new blood after all.

It would seem that Dr. Venkman and King are getting votes based upon everybody thinking they will barely get any. That's no way to vote.

I voted for Venk because out of him and Milky, Venkman is the better poster.

That's a lie and you know it. I've supported him all the way, and he's a good person to lose to, but has he ever made four consecutive Full House references that all made sense contextually? Has he?

I have in real life (well, maybe not FOUR)!

Friend living with his sister and her family: I never really "got" Full House, but being the brother living in a house with kids, I do now.

Me: Full House had no black people.

F: *laughs*

M: No, wait, Michelle or Stephanie was freinds with the Sister Sisters Smart Guy brother. Must have been Michelle, Stephanie was friends with Harry and Mr. Bear.

M: Would that make (other friend) Uncle Joey if he moved in there? Maybe you could make him a spare room but not tell him, making him think you threw all his stuff away.

I guess that's not four.

Milky-Gives 110% in every post.

Slayer-Corny as hell, but endearing.

Czech-Sorry VX, leftwing solidarity loses out to the glue that holds TSM together.

Al Keiper-coin flip

Milky- I like Venk a lot, but Milky is the best poster on the board.

King- Hmm, 2 guys who are dicks to me and who don't make very memorable posts. I'll go with King since he's less of a dick to me.

Vitamin X- I've always liked Leo a lot. He's good people.

Black Lushus- If it weren't for Milky, Dan would be winning the whole thing. Gotta support my fellow black man.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

33 in, so let's tighten up the process. Voting's over at 6pm Central tomorrow.