• Eli Manning
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Laurence Maroney
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • Other
    • A Patriots defensive player
    • A Giants defensive player

Guest Blue Man Czech

Haha, they just used "No Cars Go." Maybe Arcade Fire could do halftime if Win Butler didn't humiliate the entire world of indie rock every time he tries to smash a guitar or otherwise look cool on national television.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

There, see football, THAT's how you promote some dumb shit involving kids. Ten seconds during halftime.

Guest Blue Man Czech

THREE racially insensitive commercials! This is fuckin' awesome! We've sent non-white people back like 40 years tonight.

Guest Blue Man Czech

reary good plomo campaign numbah wan!

Who haven't we offended yet? What's next? A Protocols of the Elders of Zion-themed salesgenie ad?

oh god they're gonna give the pats this one they always do

Guest Blue Man Czech

naiwf, your favorite team is in the Super Bowl, and you're still celebrating the Bears losing it a year ago. You're retarded.

"there's no question that if he makes the tackle there, the Patriots are probably going to settle for a field goal, unless they went for it on fourth down."

That's some quality anouncing there.

Guest Blue Man Czech
and THERE is YOUR goofy-ass Patriots call!

Seriously. What is that shit?

Well, they had a TV timeout to see if they could get the play overturned even though it probably should've been a little late to do so, and then they got it. I didn't even think you could challenge that. Oh well.

and THERE is YOUR goofy-ass Patriots call!

Seriously. What is that shit?

Well, they had a TV timeout to see if they could get the play overturned even though it probably should've been a little late to do so, and then they got it. I didn't even think you could challenge that. Oh well.

Luckily for New England, they're coaching staff has a full understanding of the rules....

Side note, nice Dead Milkmen quote.

You can't fault the Patriots for the Giants being sloppy.

Sure, but you can fault the referees for allowing the punt on 4th down to go, whistling that play dead, and then deciding to challenge the preceding play. The snap of the next play is supposed to nullify any opportunities for throwing the challenge on the previous play, right? Or did Belichick really get that flag out there before the punt and I just missed it from the broadcast?

EDIT: They lobbied for it during the TV timeout that followed the punt? Are you fucking serious?

Guest Blue Man Czech

Unluckily for you, you don't have a full understanding of their/they're/there!

Guest Blue Man Czech

Why? It's not a very good song. Neither is "Radio Nowhere," for that matter.

You can't fault the Patriots for the Giants being sloppy.

Sure, but you can fault the referees for allowing the punt on 4th down to go, whistling that play dead, and then deciding to challenge the preceding play. The snap of the next play is supposed to nullify any opportunities for throwing the challenge on the previous play, right? Or did Belichick really get that flag out there before the punt and I just missed it from the broadcast?

EDIT: They lobbied for it during the TV timeout that followed the punt? Are you fucking serious?

They challenged the punt. That was the play where the Giants had 12 men on the field. The Patriots had until the Giants ran their (got it right that time!) next play. Nothing to complain about at all there.

Unluckily for you, you don't have a full understanding of their/they're/there!

Oh, fuck me. That was a bad time for a mis-type.

Manning getting tunnel vision

Eli pulled a Favre and went for the homerun, while ignoring the fact that another receiver was wide open in the middle of the field......

P.S. I am placing full blame on Crown Royal for any and everything I say from this point forward in this thread.....

That was a shittastic spot.

I have to say, short of Iron man, every movie has looked like crap tonight.

Talking babies....how cutting edge....