TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Heath Ledger dead

Holy shit. Its probably real because the major websites are reporting they heard it from the NYPD directly.

I hope its not another fucking drug overdose, although I can't really imagine what it would be otherwise.

Jeez, it wasn't even like he was Lindsay Lohan or one of these other actors connected to drugs. You never really heard anything like that about him.

And, while it might be wrong of me to even think about movies the dark knight is going to reach cult levels now.

The dark knight has been filmed, and is currently in post production. So, they won't have go the brandon lee route of using body doubles or CGI. Probably, they'll just deidicate the film to him.

Guest Smues

I checked IMDB to see if I'd actually seen a movie with Heath in it and turns out 10 Things I Hate About You is the only one. That movie sucked but it wasn't his fault, so RIP.

WTF??? dude thats a total curve ball for me.

Yep, totally out of left field. Isn't he married to Michelle Williams with kids and all?

Did they finish filming his scenes in Dark Knight?

Either way, this is very sad and tragic news out of Hollywood for sure.

I was napping and my friend called to tell me this.

It's an out of nowhere thing , to be sure. I can't really claim to be a big fan of his...but I will say that I was looking forward to his portrayal of the Joker more than pretty much anything.

RIP.

Holy shit. This is the first time a death has truly shocked me in a while.

I was just talking to a friend about Ledger yesterday and how nobody would have predicted he would become one of the top actors of his generation back in '00 when he was doing A Knight's Tale and The Patriot. And now he's dead. I'm truly shocked and saddened.

This seriously ruined my day. I know he's just a celebrity and I don't personally know him and yada, yada, yada, but shit. We've been treated to teasers of this guy poised to make one of the most memorable cinematic performances in years and now he's gone. I'm speechless.

28. Damn...dude was my age.

Yeah...when your heart stops working at 28...it's drugs.

Damn shame.

In this case, most likely - as sad as it is to assume that, it's probably true.. But he also could've had a condition. Working at a hospital, I've seen a few under 20 go down from heart failure in recent years. =\