TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Heath Ledger dead

Well, it might be drugs... but not in the way you guys are thinking.

Look at this, and you can see that he's been experiencing severe insomnia, taking Ambien to get to sleep (And not successful, as the article notes). I'd wager a guess and think that it was an accidental overdose on sleeping pills.

And what is there left to finish for the Dark Knight? It's been in post-production for a while now; I'm not sure what scenes he'd have left. At any rate, that's really the least concerning thing about this entire event.

R.I.P. Heath. You were truly on your way to becoming a legendary actor.

For what it's worth, I'm hearing that no, his scenes for Dark Knight have not been completed.

Oh fuck. Now what?

Well, correction. Initial shooting is completed, but re-shoots, anything in post, and all of that is still very much going on. Whatever they shot while in full production, that's what they'll have to work with.

Whoaly shit.

I remember reading about everything he did to prepare for the Joker role, I hope it didn't result in this. That's a fucking shock and a half.

damn man thats a huge shock, if his scenes in the Dark Knight were not finished, they may have to go the Brandon Lee route if thats the case

RIP all the same

The Last Photograph of Heath Ledger

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 4:39PM by TMZ Staff

Heath Ledger was photographed in London on Saturday on the set of his latest movie, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." The movie, directed by Terry Gilliam, was due to be released next year.

0122_heath_ledger_inf.jpg

He was found dead today in his apartment in New York. He was 28.

Wow, holy fuck. This stunned me more than Renfro's death. I mean, shit, its just so.. sudden. My first thought was instantly about Dark Knight, I'm ashamed to admit. I was seriously looking forward to that --and now what? Script changes in the middle of a WGA strike? Goddamn....

Yeah, everyone jumps immediately to drugs. Am I the only one thinking that this whole thing feels wrong? Renfro died, just after finishing a film. And now same for Ledger.

Fuck, I just can't get over the fact that he's dead... just prior to his greatest role. I believe his death will be a double-edged sword to the production. The newscast will repeat his death a thousand times, instead of focusing on the film itself.

the weird part is... he was found dead in Mary Kate Olsen's apartment (she was in Cali) ............ thats just weird, especially since she wasn't there to be doing her.

(FYI he and michelle williams are seperated)

This fucking blows! And suprise the douche paps are all over the place...and add an Olson twin to the mix...Fox News is talking about a gurney that is gonna roll out in the near future, man this just sucks ass.

Now, Mary-Kate Olsen is connected. That's just what this story needed.

Edit: Yuna, no one jumped to drugs. Drugs were found on the scene.

Mary Kate .... WTF?!?!

Yeah pills were there. I'm just saying that whenever a celeb dies, the thought is, usually, drugs or alcohol or partying. Pills could've been someone else's for all we know - or sleeping pills - or a plant by some killer. My theory is a serial killer; too many coincidences between Heaths' death and Renfro's.

Re: Douche paps = I get it. Sorry I'm out of it today.

Re: verbal blowjobs - I think it's more this way as people are upset to see a potentially great career cut so short. Sure he's not all of those actors combined, but he's showed the potential to become one when it was all said and done.

Holy shit. This is the first time a death has truly shocked me in a while.

My thoughts exactly. Usually it's someone older or someone with known "issues".

RIP

Mary Kate .... WTF?!?!

Yeah pills were there. I'm just saying that whenever a celeb dies, the thought is, usually, drugs or alcohol or partying. Pills could've been someone else's for all we know - or sleeping pills - or a plant by some killer. My theory is a serial killer; too many coincidences between Heaths' death and Renfro's.

Stop it.

I'm already sick of the verbal blowjobs he's getting on the cable news shows. He wasn't Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Marlon Brando combined, he was an average to good actor.

Shut the fuck up... No one is comparing him to those actors.

But bottom line is he was a young actor who had a lot of potential. Don't try to downplay his death, because the media is making you upset, bitch.

I'm already sick of the verbal blowjobs he's getting on the cable news shows. He wasn't Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Marlon Brando combined, he was an average to good actor.

I think that has more to do with how young he was.

And that he had found critical success at that age.

Of the 3 you mentioned, I think only Brando had been nominated for an Oscar by the age of 28 as Ledger had.

Mary Kate .... WTF?!?!

Stop it.

Stop what? I can have theories too, same as anyone.

Not Mary-Kate's Apt

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 5:41PM by TMZ Staff

A highly credible source connected to Heath Ledger tells TMZ the apartment where the actor was found was not owned by Mary-Kate Olsen or related to her in any way.

Death Accidental

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 5:35PM by TMZ Staff

Heath LedgerCops tell TMZ Heath Ledger's death was accidental.