TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Dumbest Comment of the Day at TSM

Look, I get that some people don't like sports and therefore have no need to know who any of these guys are, but if watch tv, read a newspaper or listen to the radio.

I haven't heard of any of these so-called sports figures. The only TV I watch is pro wrestling. My girlfriend watches whatever she watches, but I don't usually pay attention. I've never read a newspaper, nor do I listen to the radio.

Yeah, I don't know them either. And I worked in a sporting goods store for a year. I knew the names of guys who endorsed products, but... hell, I thought Michael Vick was a basketball player for a long time.

Look, I get that some people don't like sports and therefore have no need to know who any of these guys are, but if watch tv, read a newspaper or listen to the radio.

I haven't heard of any of these so-called sports figures. The only TV I watch is pro wrestling. My girlfriend watches whatever she watches, but I don't usually pay attention. I've never read a newspaper, nor do I listen to the radio.

I can understand people who don't watch tv or whatever, but no newspaper or radio either? How do you get news?

I can understand people who don't watch tv or whatever, but no newspaper or radio either? How do you get news?

Do you understand it's possible for one to read a newspaper yet skip the sports section entirely?

Do you understand it's possible for one to read a newspaper yet skip the sports section entirely?

Do you understand how to read? Look at the bolded part of his post.

Forgive him, he's not up too speed.

Do you understand it's possible to read the news via the internet?

I got out of it that he was implying he doesn't read newspapers, NOR read news on the internet. Within the context, that's certainly what it seemed like he was saying.

Oh, I don't doubt that. Still, I had to cover my ass somehow.

I think NC-17 EHME should be used on posters that we all hate (Marvin, Douchebag, etc.)

It's at this point I'd stop any attempts to mock tek, because I'm pretty sure he has a basement full of canned goods, guns, and ammo and he's not afraid to use it, but prefers to wait until "The dam guvermint peeple" show up.