TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BX

BX Tried

Now that we've crowned the best poster of 2007, I think it's time we crowned the worst poster of 2007. This IS necessary. A few ground rules. (I just copied some of these from the other thread. I'm lazy)

1. Voting and explaining your vote is supposed to be the fun of this exercise. Abstentions are not votes, and no votes are no fun, so let's avoid doing that. If you absolutely have to recuse yourself from voting in the rounds of 64, 32, or 16, okay fine you can do it like ONCE per round because there's always that one bracket with two drooling retards that makes you shudder at the prospect of having to prefer one over the other. From the quarterfinals on out, you're only voting for 4/2/1 guys, so surely you can muster a preference at that juncture. If you can't, don't bother; it won't get counted. This is in response to some complaints about ballots that only had one or two names on them. Just ruins the fun, I guess.

2. Since most of the people on this list have multiple gimmick accounts, those nominating should refer to the nominees by their original / most well known names.

3. You should have been posting here within the last three months to cast a ballot. I think VX and I fielded some complaints about some old favorites and new friends emerging solely for this silly game. Like with the no-gimmicks rule, if you're not at least a semi-regular at this shitty board, this isn't the right place for you to be.

Nominations: Pick up to ten posters you hate. We're trying for 64 posters for this, and I KNOW we can get that number. Nominations will be accepted until 6 p.m. Monday night, Eastern Standard Time.

Whether or not I can be nominated is up for debate, although I expect to be nominated. Okay then, time to make your picks. Discuss among yourselves.

So is somebody going to alter this thread title somehow or will my shame stand out for all to see?

It was an honest mistake. I see no shame in it. Perhaps you could use this as a means to plug yourself into the social pipeline. It's better than say, "leeching heat" off of a poster because no one on the board knows who you are.

Hey, here's an idea, let's make this a worst poster of ALL TIME tourney!

Bet you nobody's got THAT claimed! HAHA!

Hey, here's an idea, let's make this a worst poster of ALL TIME tourney!

Bet you nobody's got THAT claimed! HAHA!

Leena wins.

And I now nominate you for the Worst Poster Tournament.

Hey! I already declared myself available for the Worst Poster Tournament in my concession speech in the Poster Tournament. No one else needs to be nominated, or else they will be laid to waste by the Elroy O. Dandy political machine.

Speaking of bad posters, what ever happened to Razazteca? He just up and disappeared one day.

Maybe he's one bad poster that just got tired of us complaining about him sucking. That's what my money's on anyways.

Speaking of bad posters, what ever happened to Razazteca? He just up and disappeared one day.

Maybe he's one bad poster that just got tired of us complaining about him sucking. That's what my money's on anyways.

He seemed to be immune to the complaining and bitching. He'd post his 100 worthless posts every day without so much as acknowledging the bitter hatred towards him.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

razazteca has vanished and returned before.

As far as currently-active posters are concerned, razazteca wins in a walk.