TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

Stress!

Bottle it up into a fiery ball of rage in the pit of your stomach.

That's what you're supposed to do, right?.............................

right?

Depends what kind of stress.

I'd imagine most stress is brought on by a heavy agenda. In those cases, deal with one thing at a time. Yeah, have an idea of what needs to get done and when, but most people aren't very useful if they're thinking about all of those things at once.

If it's just a matter of a bad day, then do something physical. Lift weights. Run. Beat up a heavy bag.

Some people meditate. Others shut themselves off from the outside world and put on their favorite music. Everyone has things in their lives that cause stress. It's just a matter of finding out how you best cope with it.

Physical activity is great, because not only does it fight stress for real biological/chemical reasons but it also gets you in shape. The time when I was most stressed out in life is also the time I put on 20 pounds of muscle in a few months.

Guest LME

Ignore the reasons for the stress until they become too much to handle, and then horribly botch the situations making them far worse then they were originally. Oh, and excessive internetting.