TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I banned Choken One.

EHME is now Freddy Mercury.

Oh fuck yes.

Someone's name was also changed to The Sperm. Maybe he asked for that name though, I can't be sure. His personal info is interesting. I wonder who did that?

It was Amnesia Glasscock aka Man of 104 Friends.

EHME is now Freddy Mercury.

In the sense that he's gay (definitely) and has AIDS (hopefully).

Someone's name was also changed to The Sperm. Maybe he asked for that name though, I can't be sure. His personal info is interesting. I wonder who did that?

It was Amnesia Glasscock aka Man of 104 Friends.

I thought it was he who asked for the change while drunk, but that was not the case.

Also, what is this topic all about? Czech can't ban anyone, which is obvious, and Hawk 34 was never banned...

That happened before all this stuff went down.

Oh, so Czech was temporarily made a mod along with Kreese and CWM. I wonder why, if he bothered to ban Coken One, why Czech did not take the opportunity to unban his special friend, Leena.

Matt's acting all butthurt

Like that's a new thing.

i thought this was some actual drama or something..not the Matt Young Whiny Bitch Hour

1) I didn't start the thread.

2) You of all people shouldn't be criticizing me... or anyone.

But when he does it's funny. And in this case i see nothing wrong with Marvin criticizing you. Marvin is good people.

I have never had a problem with Marvin. If he was going to use that criticism, however, it would have been more appropriate in my topic rather than this one.

i thought this was some actual drama or something..not the Matt Young Whiny Bitch Hour

"BURN~! .....What?!?! I appreicate a good burn..."

/Kelso

1) I didn't start the thread.

2) You of all people shouldn't be criticizing me... or anyone.

You did start A thread (which was what I thought I was posting in)..its bad enough this lame non-event got two threads out of it, I didnt even notice anything happened until I caught the thread down here..and so far it seems like you are the only one being whiny about what happened for all of 10 minutes.

I'm here as much as there.

Oh. I never see you post here. I remember you posting there a lot, including the birth of your child, which I congratulated you on with one of my posts from my single digit count.

Ouch VF. He's trying to make you feel guilty.

Matt, how could you let yourself get mauled by Marvin? Come on man, pick it up.

tHAT HE CONgratualted you for yourchild and your'e being a prick to him, or something.

I still cant believe that you punhced a lamb in the head, so ruhtless.

EHME being Freddy Mercury is epic.

EPIC!

Now back to whatever Matt/Marv/KOAB are doing.

:The Opinion Intermission:

Sign in to follow this