TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I banned Choken One.

I don't think I should. You'd probably flip out. Not that you haven't handled yourself with a modicum of respect the last few weeks or so.

Not this newsbite, sisterboy! Like I said, I learned something pretty astonishing. Well, not really when you consider who the subject is.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Michelle filled me in, and I have to say that I will never look at Matt the same again.

Either post it, or you're lying. Simple as that. I know it is the latter.

Do you now? Are you sure? Would you be willing to bet on that?

Maybe you should think about that for just a minute, Matt. I know some people on myspace, facebook, and some other places. Do you still think i don't know anything?

Yes, I do. You don't know anyone I know, nor do you know anything about me that was not posted here. I've encouraged you to post it, and you keep stalling, which is a telltale sign that you don't know shit.

I'm going to the gym now. Have fun with your little fag party here.

This is the worst let down to a hot angle since Hornswaggle is the Bastard McMahon. I wonder what would have happened if there wasn't rampant suspensions for rampant typing enhancers being used backstage at TSM.

Yes, I do. You don't know anyone I know, nor do you know anything about me that was not posted here. I've encouraged you to post it, and you keep stalling, which is a telltale sign that you don't know shit.

I'm going to the gym now. Have fun with your little fag party here.

I know quite a few people on myspace that you know, dipshit. They post here. Also, you might want to think of a few things you might have said during chats whith people from the board while the two of you were not ON the board.

I don't know whether I'm happy or upset I missed most of this.

I am upset if Michelle really does have some incriminating information on Matt and hasn't told me. Come on, I'm one of TSM's 16 most popular posters of '07 and I'm the 2nd most notable tormenter of EHME/Carlito/Simon/Freddy!

Edit: Wow! Just wow! This is one of the few moments during my stint on this board where I am truly speechless. Wow! Holeee shit!

How can you live with yourself, Matt?

By being popular everywhere else but here.

Sign in to follow this