TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Who changed my name?

Okay, so it was CWM. I just happened to notice a warning under my name for the first time, which I was never notified of, nor was a reason given for it. Just that I made him a "sad panda". What the fuck does that even mean?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

A 10 minute name change isn't a big deal. If the worst thing you have to complain about is that you should go play outside.

Guest Blue Man Czech
It'd just be nice of this place was run by professionals, rather than childish amateur pranksters who screw with people's profiles without reason or notice.

Yeah, like whom.

A 10 minute name change isn't a big deal. If the worst thing you have to complain about is that you should go play outside.

It was only 10 minutes because I brought it to the attention of the competent administrators. You had no right to do it in the first place.

It'd just be nice of this place was run by professionals, rather than childish amateur pranksters who screw with people's profiles without reason or notice.

Yeah, like whom.

Point taken.

Professionals? Who the fuck is a professional message board moderator?

Professionals as in individuals who conduct themselves professionally.

Hey, it got Marney to leave.

I wouldn't leave. I'd just work harder to annoy the shit out of everyone. You think I do well at that without even trying? Imagine the possibilities.

Also, we've never had the ability to change our own names.

And Czech, my avatar is the best on the board.

Hey Matt, you changed your ex-girlfriend's name on THE 'SPACE to "The Most Disgusting Slutty Cunt on Earth", don't act like you've got the moral high ground, bucky.

Hey Matt, you changed your ex-girlfriend's name on THE 'SPACE to "The Most Disgusting Slutty Cunt on Earth", don't act like you've got the moral high ground, bucky.

A) She deserved it; I didn't. Also, she is/was the most disgusting, slutty cunt on earth.

B) She gave me her password. I gave no one permission to fuck with my profile.

C) Did you pay to be super mod, too, or did they just feel sorry for you and give you a spot since you pretended for so long?

No it isn't.

Matt, I wasn't connecting that with you, just making an observation. I don't care what you do. Starting a thread about this is pretty low, even for you.

And what would you have recommended?

No it isn't.

Yours certainly isn't in the running.

For as much as Matt Young claims to not give a shit, have fun and joke around, just taking everything in stride, especially in regards to here, now comes this. He must've forgotten where he was for a minute since we've been doing this for years also.

Change his name back for being such a bitch. Make him suffer the same penance as Douchebag.