TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Who changed my name?

didn't Deon request the change to douchebag?

Yes, yes he did. I think it was after he posted something stupid in LSD, and he felt really bad about it.

Just remember, he's popular everywhere he goes... except here

I never said that. I said I get along with pretty much everyone in real life and on other boards. I never claimed to be "popular".

Yes, yes he did. I think it was after he posted something stupid in LSD, and he felt really bad about it.

what's up now, BOSS NIGGER?

I didn't think he requested it, especially because of the "lil bitch" member title and negative post count.

What's the story behind Amnesia Glasscock becoming "the Sperm"?

what's up now, BOSS NIGGER?

NO, IT'S NOT TRUE DOWNHOME IS COVERING TRACKS

What gives you the right to know that kind of information? I didn't give anyone permission to know who I am. You have no right! Be professional, or I will alert competent administrators! Also, you have until 10 PM to take back your question on who I am or I will TELL EVERYTHING I KNOW!

What gives you the right to know that kind of information? I didn't give anyone permission to know who I am. You have no right! Be professional, or I will alert competent administrators! Also, you have until 10 PM to take back your question on who I am or I will TELL EVERYTHING I KNOW!

Excuse me while I adjust my tie.

Didn't he freak out on a girl or something? Like cheat on her, or accuse her of cheating when she didn't? Then call her names in front of friends and/or loved ones?

I believe he earned the title and didn't request it, the altered his avatar to a crying Paris at the time too.

He should get it back.

WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME?!?!?!?!?! WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID, I'M GOING TO HUNT THEM DOWN, SLIT THEIR THROATS, AND WATCH THE BLOOD DRAIN FROM IT. YOU LITTLE FUCKS! I'M NOT FUCKIN AROUND YO!

P.S. please change my name back :)

I heard Matt Young did it. Supposedly, he changed his own name to cover his tracks and then bitched on here about it. Or something.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Everyone in the chat should be reprimanded for not correcting my shitty spelling last night.

Whoever did it should be reprimanded for incorrectly spelling Mr. Mercury's stage name "Freddy" rather than "Freddie."

Freddie = lead singer from Queen... known homosexual

Freddy = bad TSM poster... possible homosexual

See the difference?

Matt Young is a little bitch with a sucky social life... Go grow some balls you pussy.

I go out and enjoy myself and don't get skanky bitches pregnant. At least I still have my freedom.

Matt Young is a little bitch with a sucky social life... Go grow some balls you pussy.

I go out and enjoy myself and don't get skanky bitches pregnant. At least I still have my freedom.

Score one for nobody.

Bitchy and skanky are two entirely different things.

The former just gives you shit all the time, while the latter affords you the opportunity to do awesome shit like

Not saying one's better than the other.