TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

SWF "Can't Get A Date" (Card)

CGAD.jpg

grand_rapids_andel1.jpg

grand_rapids_andel2.jpg

(send all marked matches, promos etc to King Cucaracha)

The 2008 Clusterfuck provided not one but TWO major shocks that have changed the face of the SWF completely! The fallout from the 'Fuck doubles up as the build to From The Fire, and there'll be no Valentine's love spread amongst the dateless wonders that are the SWF superstars... not with the possibility of a second new World's Champion in as many shows! Will it be a case of a Date With Destiny or a Date With Disaster in Grand Rapids?

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
Michael Alexander© vs. MANSON

Michael Alexander pulled off... well, not a shock upset perhaps because the signs were definitely there, but certainly a surprising win when he dethroned Toxxic, the most dominant World Champion in the last four years. As a result the Mad Scientist of the Mat has claimed the biggest prize in the business, and what's more has become only the third wrestler to do so to have joined the fed since the SJL closed its doors for the last time back in 2004 (the second if we ignore Wes Davenport, and it's company line that we do so, even if he is clearly awesome).

The first challenge for our new World Champion? Not the winner of the Clusterfuck, because El Hombre Sin Nombre gets his shot at From The Fire. No, Alexander's first obstacle to overcome is his erstwhile tag team partner, MANSON! Slaughterhouse/5 have yet to capture the tag team titles, but MANSON was on a serious roll in the latter part of last year and is undefeated since Genesis. Form of that sort demands recognition, so Commissioner Maddix booked this match. These men know each other for sure, but as partners, not opponents. It's the former New Blood champion against old blood, one of the longest-serving and cagiest veterans around. Can MANSON turn his seven year on-again, off-again stint with the company into the big singles gold? Or will Alexander cement his place at the top? Will they still be able to tag afterwards? Either way, it should be awesome!

Word Limit: 6500
Rules: Standard singles
Send To: Toxxic

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Alan Clark
The usually reliable Tom Flesher has drifted away from the fed since his failed World Title shot last year, and his failure to even manage a match with Nathaniel Kibagami before Christmas wasn't rescued by a tenacious but ultimately unsuccessful showing in the 'Fuck. Tonight he goes one-on-one with one of the more bizarre men we've had on board, as Clark can never seem to decide whether he's a fun-loving Disney employee, a country musician, a hardcore maniac or, more recently, a fun-loving-in-hardcore-matches Disney employee. Possibly listening to country music.

We have two former World Champions here, people. Flesher needs a win to retain his place near the main event, Clark is back from a layoff of several months and is probably itching to prove himself again. Let battle commence.

Word Limit: 4500
Send To: King Cucaracha

Special Showcase Match
El Hombre Sin Nombre vs. Olaf Andersen

El Hombre Sin Nombre won the Clusterfuck. Not only did he win it, but he won it in his first ever appearance for the company! Now he has to show that he's more than a fluke win from a Va'aiga lariat, and he needs to go through Olaf Andersen to do it! The Four Norsemen seemed to take exception to the luchadore after his big win, so can he get revenge?

Word Limit: 3000

Scott Pretzler vs. Dance Dance Dragon
Dance Dance Dragon came so close, SO close to defeating Wildchild for the Cruiserweight Title at the Clusterfuck, but he fell short when Wildchild had his scouting scouted (if you get what I mean). Now he needs to take on Scott Pretzler, who came back with a bang but has since slightly faded into the background. Will Triple D dance to victory over the Critic, or will Pretzler score a big win which would be sure to launch him back up the card and towards stardom?

Word Limit: 5000

Hardcore Rulez Match
Insane Luchador vs. Taiga Star

Do you need an description? Insane Luchador IS hardcore, he's so hardcore he's not Mexican, was never masked and doesn't use an 'e' on the end of his name. Plus he bleeds and comes back for more, and can make an offensive weapon out of items that would make even the A-Team draw a blank. Taiga Star is a short, dumpy girl who likes to hit people with foreign objects and is out to show that this is a woman's business as much as it is a man's business! Go fight, people.

Word Limit: 4000
Rules: Hardcore Rules!

Annie Eclectic vs. Johnny Dangerous
Yes, you read that right, Annie Eclectic is back.

YES, ANNIE IS BACK.

Back from the wilderness, back from Japan, back from wherever it is she's been, the self-professed Hardcore Queen is still here, still gay (no-one's seen Chris Wilson recently, right?) and still out to kick ass. Johnny Dangerous is in freefall down the card and needs to start putting in performances before he ends up carrying the Four Norsemen's bags. The Barracuda has a chance to spoil Annie's 4567th comeback, but can he take it? Or will Annie dispatch him and then head onwards and upwards?

Word Limit: 4000
Send To: JHawk

IN THE HOUSE OF MARVELLOUS
The new, 100% shocking, Clusterfuck winning #1 Contender El Hombre Sin Nombre will be in The House Of Marvellous, to announce his choice of stipulation for his World Title Match at From The Fire!

The Fabulous Jakey vs. Orden Noash
Jakey's another face who's been lacking a little lately. Orden Noash is looking for a win in his first match with the company. Hopefully, one of these two will pull it out and do themselves a favour. Noash might seem to have the advantage, but in the fight of the unusual names it's worth bearing in mind that Jakey is far harder to beat than his diminutive size might suggest.

Word Limit: 3000
Edited by Toxxic

MANSON?! Tossing me into the fire before From the Fire, I see... :P

*Looks at poster*

...I deny any and all involvement with the running of this place.

*dry heaves*

Landon, you are aware we're not in the 80s anymore, right?

*realises Landon probably doesn't remember the 80s*

Damn...

Picky picky. We didn't do Clusterfuck until the day of the show.

Annie the wrestler would say: "ahahah hahahah hah Chris Wilson ahahah hahh ahhahahah fuck you."

Me? I chuckled. Where the hell is that sucker anyway?

Mmm... making a former stablemate a punching bag. Wait... who here WASN'T a former stablemate of mine?

-Annie

I don't know what 'ilu' means. Guess I'm not down with the kids.

Well, that clears that up. I feel decidedly uncool.

...hey, why break a habit of 26 years?

*Chews apple*

Thas' not cool.

You forgot to spit. Didn't you read the T-shirt?

*spits on Alexander*

I was just waiting for the right moment.

*spits on Alexander*

I was just waiting for the right moment.

Curse my overpowering desire for proper pop-reference resolution!

*wipes apple bits off of shirt*

Gah. That's the last time I let Landon do a poster. Godawful lettering and no information.

ALL THINGZ ARE DUE BY 7pm EST apart from those people who have talked to me already.