TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

Only bump this thread

Only a matter of time before I brought this up:

About a month ago, woman came into my Wal*Mart and asked for "A CD by something or someone called Hannah Montana". I gave her options, she picked one, pretty well at random, and asked me if it would be a good choice for her 14-year-old daughter. I don't recall exactly what I said in response, but it went something like "Fourteen years old? She'll like it - it's good".

Co-worker overheard me and teased me for telling a customer I was a Hannah Montana fan. About an hour later, he tries to retell this story to another co-worker, but botches it. His version (and he's since come clean and told me he likes his fucked-up one better) goes the same, but instead of my above response, I told the customer "She'll like it - I do, but for a different reason than your daughter!"

That is all.

Edit: Wait, no it isn't. Bob Barron is the same gender as me, and roughly the same age. Why isn't his wealth of teeny-bopper knowledge weird? If my roomie or someone knew everything about High School Musical, I'd be really really confused.

Double edit: Yeah, I probably would.

Her speaking voice is too white trash hick for my liking.

Ashley Leggat is the hottest Disney girl out there...even better than Vanessa Hudgens, who isn't even the hottest High School Musical chick...my heart goes to Olesya Rulin. (Yes, these girls are all legal age)

Her speaking voice is too white trash hick for my liking.

Ashley Leggat is the hottest Disney girl out there...even better than Vanessa Hudgens, who isn't even the hottest High School Musical chick...my heart goes to Olesya Rulin. (Yes, these girls are all legal age)

I don't know, Ashley Tisdale's pretty hot. Or at least was, before the nose job.

Although Ashley Leggat is pretty damn cute as well. (Who I admit I had to google, seeing as to me, she's known as "the sister on Life with Derek")

Edit: Wait, no it isn't. Bob Barron is the same gender as me, and roughly the same age. Why isn't his wealth of teeny-bopper knowledge weird? If my roomie or someone knew everything about High School Musical, I'd be really really confused.

The difference between Hannah Montana, and HSM, is that High School Musical was actually pretty good.

I just looked at some pictures to find out if she was who I thought she was, and ummmm i feel dirty now for having bumped this earlier.

*bump* ...but for all the wrong reasons

Guest Vitamin X
I don't know, Ashley Tisdale's pretty hot. Or at least was, before the nose job.

No, no she's not. She's just some normal chick with a really annoying voice.

So I'm assuming this thread was started in light of her "racy" photos being revealed, right?

links please you dirty perv

Pictures I like thread.

That's her? Although I've heard the name, I had no idea who she was or what she looked like before then.

Guest LME
I just looked at some pictures to find out if she was who I thought she was

You LET HER OFF THE HOOK!!

The worst part is she's given her father an excuse to sing again.

Fun fact: Miley Ray Cyrus' original name was Destiny. I too would have gotten that name changed, but I dont know if Miley Ray is any better

She didn't get hr name changed. Her father would call her "Smiley" when she was younger and it evolved into Miley.

Guest LME
I just looked at some pictures to find out if she was who I thought she was

You LET HER OFF THE HOOK!!

CROWN HER ASS!!

Remember the guy who tried to tell everyone I lusted for Hannah? Vince Russo paid him a visit. HE LIKES HER!

By the way, my dad once called S Club 7's Hannah "The World's Sexiest Palindrome"