TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

Only bump this thread

She's on every fucking magazine cover. She has her own video game or something. Every time I go to the market or Walgreens, her face is everywhere. Good God.

She's on every fucking magazine cover. She has her own video game or something. Every time I go to the market or Walgreens, her face is everywhere. Good God.

She's got THREE video games, and more upcoming. At Wal-Mart, her face is everywhere. There are Hannah Montana school supplies, every form of clothing imaginable, shoes, sunglasses, prescription glasses, pillow diaries... It never ends. I haven't been in the toy section. I can only imagine.

You have no idea. Maybe I should make it my goal to have sex with Miley Cyrus before I turn 18. I have 6 months and 20 days.

She's got THREE video games, and more upcoming. At Wal-Mart, her face is everywhere. There are Hannah Montana school supplies, every form of clothing imaginable, shoes, sunglasses, prescription glasses, pillow diaries... It never ends. I haven't been in the toy section. I can only imagine.

Within a couple years her star will fade (or supernova) and some new girl/guy/group/whatever will come along to grab the attention of the new blood in that target age.

In ten years all the girls of today who bought her shit and went to her concerts will deny having ever done so.

Her speaking voice is too white trash hick for my liking.

Nothing a ball gag wouldn't fix. (bump)

And I agree with whoever brought up Ashley Tisdale.

You know, I've gotten fairly into Miley Cyrus. Never blown a load to her (I'm Nighthawk, so I can ignore the rules for bumping this thread), but I enjoy her music. But y'know, this picture:

miley-cyrus-underwear.jpg

Her arm looks distractingly crooked. It looks to much like a dislocation for me to enjoy this picture in a cosmetic sense (and I do enjoy her that way, just don't feel like masturbating to her).

The same thing is happening in this picture of LiLo:

lindsay-lohan-bikini-hq.jpg

She I have came over plenty of times, but never to this picture, because it looks like she has a broken arm.

lindsay-lohan-bikini-hq.jpg

She I have came over plenty of times, but never to this picture, because it looks like she has a broken arm.

What is this 'arm' you speak of? How many pixels from her tits? Don't gots time for this arm thing. K.

Guest Vitamin X

I always got distracted by wondering who the fuck the person in the background is.