TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

Superhero Movie

And of all the shows not to allow, Drake and Josh?

Those shows aren't on Nick anymore.

And Josh is the fat one, yeah. And he did get a little less funny as he lost weight, yeah. I think he's less funny because he's not a kid anymore though. When the show first started he was a cute little fat kid. Now he's just a fat guy.

But he's not fat anymore. Still not as sexy as Drake though. If I had to have a gay crush on one of them I know which one I would pick!

I'm wondering if their acknowledging The Naked Gun is kind of a message to spoof fans? I mean, *we* know that movie, but the average seventeen year old probably doesn't now. Seems they're breaking it out to get some quick credibility, which could be troublesome but I'm hoping is great.

It doesn't make sense for your folks to not allow Drake & Josh but allow your sister to watch Disney. Everything on the Disney channel is 100x dumber than Drake & Josh, save for Suite Life.

...yeah, fuck you, I watch children's sitcoms. They're funnier than regular ones half the time.

...yeah, fuck you, I watch children's sitcoms. They're funnier than regular ones half the time.

I watch them once in a blue moon as well and while they aren't great, they certainly aren't any worse than the children's sitcoms we loved back in the day. And I'll take Drake and Josh over Two and a Half Men any day of the week.

It doesn't make sense for your folks to not allow Drake & Josh but allow your sister to watch Disney. Everything on the Disney channel is 100x dumber than Drake & Josh, save for Suite Life.

I have seen "The Suite Life" and it is in my humble opinion the worst show on television, and is bad even by the standards of shitty kids' programs. I don't want to discuss this much further because I have a feeling it will draw VX in to regale us with stories of knowing Ashley Tisdale but I felt I had to make my opinion known.

That's So Raven is worse than The Suite Life but both are pretty god damn shitty, even by their low standards.

I think That's So Raven has a spinoff now with the annoying kid brother which is disheartening.

The Suite life is terrible. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is probably the best childrens show on right now. As far as live actions kids shows, it's Drake and Josh. Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are about even right now, Disney channel a bit behind. All three have some stinkers though.

That's So Raven is worse than The Suite Life but both are pretty god damn shitty, even by their low standards.

I think That's So Raven has a spinoff now with the annoying kid brother which is disheartening.

Cory in the House. It's pretty bad.

Suite Life is okay, I wouldn't say it was awful. It has its moments.

The Suite life is terrible. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is probably the best childrens show on right now. As far as live actions kids shows, it's Drake and Josh. Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are about even right now, Disney channel a bit behind. All three have some stinkers though.

Have you seen Avatar? That's one of my favorite shows cartoon or not.