TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kawalimus

Who is "Kawalimus Kid"?

Anyone have any idea who the hell "Kawalimus Kid" is? Whoever the hell it is stole my damn name, because this is completely originally made up from me, not taken from anything.

http://www.answers.com/topic/jake-roberts

Saw him referenced in this link.

"On October 10, 2007, Jake beat Phantom Lord and Kawalimus Kid in a three-way-dance match in Starke, Florida at the VFW Hall."

Tried looking it up on sites but there's no profile or info on this guy whatsoever. I'd like to ask him to stop using the name.

WTF is a "Kawalimus" anyway?

Whoever the hell it is stole my damn name, because this is completely originally made up from me, not taken from anything.

This isn't one of the whiniest threads ever... no.

Edit: Wait, I Googled your name on a whim, you're not even a wrestler? Shit, and here I thought this was some kind of "gimmick infringement" dispute. You're really upset that some little indy worker in Florida stole your message board name for his hobby?

Yeah but this name has been used by me for a long time. I appreciate him liking the name, but apparently Phantom Lord is also a poster over on DVDVR and I used to post there too. The name has personal origins, very obscure, and there's no other place the name would have come from. It's not Japanese or anything.

I'm not really angry with the guy, I just don't like him using that without my permission. I know I don't have rights to it or anything, but it would just be polite if the guy wouldn't take what I think is a pretty damn good name and use it as his own.

Hah. I came across a thread a DVDR with people commenting on those names, too. Eh, maybe it was some kind of in-joke between the wrestlers to use DVDR names that night. If that's the only match you can find by that guy, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Hah. I came across a thread a DVDR with people commenting on those names, too. Eh, maybe it was some kind of in-joke between the wrestlers to use DVDR names that night. If that's the only match you can find by that guy, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I thought of that too some people did that, and in a way I am honored the guy used the name. Again, I'd just like to find out who it was :P

I think you'll survive because of an indy worker making next to nothing off your "name". No matter how ridiculous it may be.

Seriously it sounds like the name of an endangered flower.

Look, I just want to find out who this was!! I don't really give a damn the name was used once I just want to make sure it's not used on a regular basis because it's my fucking name all right??? I'm not going to try to take action against the guy because I have no legal grounds to do so. I am just going to ask him not to use this on a regular basis and if anyone asks he is not the real Kawalimus, he will have to tell people that he got the name from someone on a message board.

That name has personal meaning to me, it is based on a mentally retarded garbage man I worked with before he could no longer go to work because of age/sickness. There is no other place that could have come from except for me, and someone taking the name.

So don't get upset just because I want to find out who it was please.

That name has personal meaning to me, it is based on a mentally retarded garbage man I worked with before he could no longer go to work because of age/sickness.

LMAO... so awesome.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alright, I've been caught. I am Kawalimus Kid. I just thought it was a great name!

I don't believe you. Your name says you're from British Columbia while this took place in Florida. I'd like pictures from the event and a program information or something before I believe who it is.

Alright, I've been caught. I am Kawalimus Kid. I just thought it was a great name!

Dude, you don't have to cover up for me anymore. I now step forward as the true Kawalimus Kid. (I even put it in my custom title to make it official) I even had a championship match last week in front of a crowd of 2. Yes, 2.

I don't believe you. Your name says you're from British Columbia while this took place in Florida. I'd like pictures from the event and a program information or something before I believe who it is.

24427597_0cba60d473_o.jpg

Dude, you don't have to cover up for me anymore. I now step forward as the true Kawalimus Kid. (I even put it in my custom title to make it official) I even had a championship match last week in front of a crowd of 2. Yes, 2.

Don't try to take credit for my greatness; I am the Kawalimus Kid.

Rise from your gwave...

Former TNA X-Division and ROH champion Low Ki worked under the ring name "Kawal" tonight at the Florida Championship Wrestling TV taping, so that'll be the name he'll go under in World Wrestling Entertainment.

He should tag team with Imus Kid.

Rise from your gwave...

Former TNA X-Division and ROH champion Low Ki worked under the ring name "Kawal" tonight at the Florida Championship Wrestling TV taping, so that'll be the name he'll go under in World Wrestling Entertainment.

He should tag team with Imus Kid.

don_imus.jpg

"I'd buy that for a dollar."