TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zacalex919130

The Official "alwayspissedoff Sucks" Thread

Guest The Superstar

Just wait APO, maybe soon this thread will have as many posts as the OAOAST! Maybe we should rename it the One and Only Alwayspissedoff thread.

sun1.gif

threadwontdie.jpg

luxhello.gifdance.gifylsuper.gifnopity.gif

Guest zacalex919130

You guys are all stupid cocks suckers. APO, you're so poor Someone saw you throwing pennies down a sewer and said "What are you doing?" You said "Paying my water bills".

Guest Kotzenjunge

"You guys are all stupid cocks suckers. APO, you're so poor Someone saw you throwing pennies down a sewer and said "What are you doing?" You said "Paying my water bills"."

Wouldn't that be a setup for a "you're so dumb" insult? Or is it implying that APO drinks/bathes in/waters his lawn with sewer water? Please clarify, I be dumb.

Please give up. I understand you need to assert your newly acquired manhood, but puberty has been the downfall of many, many people.

And stop playing the "these people like me" card. We could all do that if we wanted, have much larger lists, and not sound like we were just dropping names for the hell of it. Besides, there are at least 2138 registered users on this board, so three isn't a very big deal. That's like calling me calling myself King of My House.

Just stop. And don't tell me I suck dick, or I eat ass, or I take it up the ass after sucking dick while eating another ass with a knife, fork, A1 sauce, and a side of shit, because it's terribly redundant and downright moronic.

Give up, cretin.

Guest notJames

Wow.

If that doesn't shut them up, nothing will.

Well done.

;)

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Just wait APO, maybe soon this thread will have as many posts as the OAOAST! Maybe we should rename it the One and Only Alwayspissedoff thread.

sun1.gif

threadwontdie.jpg

luxhello.gifdance.gifylsuper.gifnopity.gif

LOL! That would kick ass, Superstar. cool.gif

Oh, and just to antagonize Zacalex some more since he's SUCH an easy target, here's what he did with his mommy last night:

smileysex2.gif

I guess that means he's a mature adult, eh?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Just stop. And don't tell me I suck dick, or I eat ass, or I take it up the ass after sucking dick while eating another ass with a knife, fork, A1 sauce, and a side of shit, because it's terribly redundant and downright moronic.

I think you just described Family night at Zacalex's house, man... LMFAO!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

:::: smacks self in the head ::::

Dammit! I ALWAYS forget that inbreds screw animals too.

Thanks for the reminder, BPP. WHOO-HA!

Guest notJames

Zing... another triumph.

Bravo.

(What's the sound of no hands clapping?)

;)

Guest Anglesault
:::: smacks self in the head ::::

Dammit! I ALWAYS forget that inbreds screw animals too.

Thanks for the reminder, BPP. WHOO-HA!

And the dining room chair. Inbreds get a kick out of chairs.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Zac Alex: I sentence you to 36 hours of "The Best of Test" for being a redneck whitebred chickenshit motherfucker.

Guest crandamaniac

so let me get this straight, anybody who's flamed zacalex is a stupid gay poor silly douchebag?

wow! what will he come up w/ next?

Guest zacalex919130

Shut up you retarded pansies. I will force you all to watch all my "Best of Wrestlecrap" tapes including WWF Wrestlecrap 1990-1991, WCW Wrestlecrap 1990-1991, and WCW 2000:How to lose 80 Million in just 12 Months tapes.

Guest Anglesault

Look, you sad, sad little boy. You have LOST. We BEAT YOU WE EMBARRASSED YOU. GO AWAY! You are not wanted here anymore. Every time you come, you just make a bigger ass of yourself and gives us more material. So do us all a favor, fucking GO AWAY.

Guest The Superstar

Geez guys, now we're retarded, too.

nervous.gifI'm shaking in my shoes to see what terrible insult he'll conjour up next.

"You stupid fat ugly silly poor retarted cocksucking ass eating mom fucking cow sucking dog licking dousche bags" -Zacalex, the greatest diss since they were invented in the year 2000.

Guest chirs3

Don't listen to Anglesault! Keep coming back to this thread, because this is comedic gold!

Someone get a mod to pin this!

Guest The Superstar

I'll repost what I put in the Flame Zacalex thread.

This is directed at our favorite mature 13 year old.

dude-owned.jpg

Guest chirs3

I'm lucky I swallowed my Dr. Pepper before seeing that banner, because I would've done a spit take. That's hilarious!

Guest The Superstar

Would it have looked like this? pukeface.gif

No wait, that's what I do when I read a post from Zacalex.

Guest The Superstar

music341.gif

Sault, it's a new band! You can still have the drums, I'll still have the guitar. Meaning APO sings. Which is OK because I don't have a singing voice. Unless you sing as good as you post? ((Note to AS haters: AS is my hero))

Guest zacalex919130

Shut the fuck up. I know how to spell. I can speak English.

Sign in to follow this