TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zacalex919130

The Official "alwayspissedoff Sucks" Thread

Guest Flyboy
My prediction of doom: Stephanie returns at KotR to help HHH win the title. Just watch.

Dude, if you're right... I would personally go to Houston and bitchslap your 'ass'! (MWHAHA :P)

But, that would make him heel... but it would still suck Hunter's quad vein.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'm telling you. I'm right about wrestling angles on average once a year. I know they won't let it be RVD/Taker, so that's out the window.

It's going to be the McMahon-Helmsley Faction II. Steph comes back, Hunter turns and wins the belt, and then they join Vince. The Kliq joins THEM, and uses their backstage pull to screw over hardworking, deserving talents like Albert, Rikishi, and The Big Show. Flair gets 'screwed over' and beaten by Eddy when Arn Anderson rings the bell. Eddy will have Ric in the Figure Four, and wins. Hogan will win over Angle, after it's realized that it will be a "wig on a pole" match. The Disciple comes back and lifts Hogan on his shoulders to get the wig. Lesnar beats Test clean. Jericho beats RVD with a fistfull of tights, and will lose to Lesnar when he gets a sheet of glass slammed over his head. It'll be revealed that Lesnar and Triple H were in league all along. Trish will reveal that she's pregnant, and Molly will say she is too. Then it'll be interruped by Stacy, Torrie, Dawn Marie, and a returning Chyna, who will all claim that they are pregnant, too. Vince McMahon will claim the credit "I'm a genetic jackhammer, baby!". The 'match' will be forgotten entirely. (Match? What women's match?) The Hurricane will retain over Jamie Knoble. Knoble will try to low-blow Hurricane, who moves and it winds up hitting Nidia. He'll get rolled up after being in shock that it's revealed Nidia isn't really a woman, but a man!

(Heat spoilers: Mark Henry will eat Crash)

Welcome to hell!

-Shiro

Guest Flyboy
It's going to be the McMahon-Helmsley Faction II. Steph comes back, Hunter turns and wins the belt, and then they join Vince. The Kliq joins THEM, and uses their backstage pull to screw over hardworking, deserving talents like Albert, Rikishi, and The Big Show. Flair gets 'screwed over' and beaten by Eddy when Arn Anderson rings the bell. Eddy will have Ric in the Figure Four, and wins. Hogan will win over Angle, after it's realized that it will be a "wig on a pole" match. The Disciple comes back and lifts Hogan on his shoulders to get the wig. Lesnar beats Test clean. Jericho beats RVD with a fistfull of tights, and will lose to Lesnar when he gets a sheet of glass slammed over his head. It'll be revealed that Lesnar and Triple H were in league all along. Trish will reveal that she's pregnant, and Molly will say she is too. Then it'll be interruped by Stacy, Torrie, Dawn Marie, and a returning Chyna, who will all claim that they are pregnant, too. Vince McMahon will claim the credit "I'm a genetic jackhammer, baby!". The 'match' will be forgotten entirely. (Match? What women's match?) The Hurricane will retain over Jamie Knoble. Knoble will try to low-blow Hurricane, who moves and it winds up hitting Nidia. He'll get rolled up after being in shock that it's revealed Nidia isn't really a woman, but a man!

(Heat spoilers: Mark Henry will eat Crash)

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Yes, I know. *taps head* I see it coming now.

Oh. Raw will have a 30 min promo with Steph/Triple H..but..Steph will be doing all the talking.

Fear me.

-Shiro :ph34r:

Guest Kotzenjunge

"(Heat spoilers: Mark Henry will eat Crash)"

That just about killed me, I was thrown to the floor with the force of my own laughter. Make sure EvenflowDDT doesn't see that.

THIS GREAT THREAD CANNOT DIE!!!!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Hey, I got at least one right! (didn't watch Heat).

-Shiro

Guest Perfect Plex

Who the fuck does?

Guest Flyboy

Who the fuck does?

I do!

Happy BD, Byron!

Guest J*ingus

It was, but it was a lot like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you had a really fat fish.

And a really small barrel.

And a shotgun.

Guest alfdogg

That's why it was fun.

Cause you could throw some weak shit at him, and know he would always come back with "you are a stupid bitch" or something like that.

You'd never lose.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Holy crap! I about feel out of my chair when I saw this back on page 1 again...

Thanks guys, nothing makes me feel better then seeing Zachy boy get his ass verbally demolished, especially on me birthday.

:D

Guest J*ingus

Heh, arguing with this guy was like playing video games with a Game Shark hooked up, giving you infinite lives and unlimited usage of the Super Death Weapon.

Guest Shaved Bear

i love when people come back and think that people dont know who they were previously banned as

Guest Mattdotcom

This is the thread that brought me back to the board. The Sexual Orange Juice thread doesn't hold a candle to this.

Guest Austin3164life

Zacalex.....ahh forget it. Waste of finger movement.

BTW, AlwaysPissedOff rules and is one hell of a poster. Zacalex, your name sounds like an aspirin. What else can suck about you?

Guest Kotzenjunge

What the hell is this doing back at the forefront?

You gay stupid people. You're all beyond silly. Some kind of new word must be invented for silly, like megasilly, or ubersilly. Yes, you're all ubersilly.

I want Zacalex back, or RobJohnstone, or one of those people, so I can finish using the FINAL RESORT~! I missed doing that to people. Besides, since I've become more and more demented, I can really make them run away screaming. Those who know what the FINAL RESORT~! is will shudder in fear at the idea of anything worse.

This has been another stream-of-consciousness post.

Fo Sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

::: kicks Kotzen in the head ::::

Because my birthday was on the 14th, foo'!

Guest treble charged

You kicked him in the head because he didn't know it was your birthday?

Man, that's harsh.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh hells no. No spearing. I want something unique. Use a rail gun on me.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

No no no, that was done to death in ECW. How's about a Vulcan Cannon! Ooh! I'd never see it coming or have time to feel the pain!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Sign in to follow this