TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Stephanie and HHH

Guest NYankees

TMZ is reporting that Steph is scheduled to have demon spawn # 2 sometime this July. I wonder if HHH is finally going to get the boy that he wants.

These Hunter/Stephanie baby jokes are getting really, really old.

All the same jokes were said 2 years ago when she was pregnant the first time.

Please, please stop.

Anyway, congratulations to them

Congratulations to you for being an insufferable prick. I know, I know...the jokes get old, but the people who feel that they're superior for congratulating the people that they'll never meet for creating the children that they'll never see make me feel like such a jerk. May their children have reasonably-sized noses!

Congratulations to you for being an insufferable prick. I know, I know...the jokes get old, but the people who feel that they're superior for congratulating the people that they'll never meet for creating the children that they'll never see make me feel like such a jerk. May their children have reasonably-sized noses!

Oh, we'll see their children... over and over and over and over and over...

Watch them pop out 4-5 girls in a row and HHH wants to keep trying for Teh Boy.

I had a cousin who did that. She ended up with I think five girls, I don't know if they ever got a boy. I always thought it would've been funny if they had girl triplets or something, but in retrospect it would've been horrible.

I had a cousin who did that. She ended up with I think five girls, I don't know if they ever got a boy. I always thought it would've been funny if they had girl triplets or something, but in retrospect it would've been horrible.

Stephanie doesn't seem like the type of woman to allow herself to be turned into a human conveyor belt.

Anyway, there are certain processes couples can undergo to ensure they have either a girl/boy. But that's only usually used in cases of genetic disorders that are more likely in in a certain sex, I think. I don't think normal people can have it if they have no good reason to.

Stephanie doesn't seem like the type of woman to allow herself to be turned into a human conveyor belt.

Anyway, there are certain processes couples can undergo to ensure they have either a girl/boy. But that's only usually used in cases of genetic disorders that are more likely in in a certain sex, I think. I don't think normal people can have it if they have no good reason to.

True. But the wealthy. ..

Knowing my cousin, they'd let them do that just to minimize their reproduction.

These Hunter/Stephanie baby jokes are getting really, really old.

All the same jokes were said 2 years ago when she was pregnant the first time.

Please, please stop.

Nah.

WWE.Com confirmed the pregnancy. This is pretty interesting considering HHH was unhappy about WWE.Com announcing it last time. Although this time they refer to him by just his real name.

WWE.Com confirmed the pregnancy. This is pretty interesting considering HHH was unhappy about WWE.Com announcing it last time. Although this time they refer to him by just his real name.

I can see Triple H being ok to being referenced by his real name, rather then them saying Triple H and Steph have another baby on the way. Honestly, the casual viewer probably doesn't realize that that is Triple H's real name.

I wonder if we'll get any wink wink references by Trips on tv. I suppose this is the "Family emergency" reason HHH missed Raw last 2 weeks according to JR on-air (although I did get shivers when I heard that comment cuz we all know what happened the last time we heard that).

If its is a boy, meet your future WWE champion, if a girl, welcome back the Women's Tag Titles in 20 years.

Yes, because who your parents are is a guarantee you're going to be a future wrestling superstar. I mean, look at how many World Titles Shane McMahon has held.

Yes, because who your parents are is a guarantee you're going to be a future wrestling superstar. I mean, look at how many World Titles Shane McMahon has held.

He probably could have lots of them if he had chosen to be a wrestler. I mean hell, Shane does a better job burying wrestlers than anyone on the roster. He just always seemed like he was more happy with his wife and the business end of wrestling than the going out there and killing himself part.

I think it all comes down to how it all plays out in the end. For all anyone knows, their kids will hate wrestling with a passion and form anti-wrestling activist groups. Which would be sorta funny.

Either way, congrats to em. They..umm...deserve it?

No it's already been said here somewhere that it was because his brother-in-law died (no, not Shane).

I like the thought that the news of having a child is a family emergency.