Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

NYankees

What should we do?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Ban him?

• Yes, Ban him
    • No, Keep him

Since it would probably create a shitstorm if I did it, I figured I would put this in the hands of the board at large. Should we ban NYankees for sucking? Or keep him and consider him good entertainment. It's up to you!

It's tempting because he's the type that'll try continually to get back in and would provide some entertainment that way, but I'll say no, since I'm a zero ban advocate.

I think we need to institute a posting license for the board. All posters must be 21 years of age, have an Associate's Degree or trade school, be in good credit standing and able to insult members of the Yankees without breaking into ethnic slurs in all caps.

He's funny. I say keep him. Plus, we'd be short on Yankee fans.

No, that's not a good thing.

Then ban majormayhem to balance it out.

He's the most conistently awful poster in the sports folder and he's everything I envision the stereotypical mouth-breaking Yanks fan to be. I don't think you want him representing your "side."

Then ban majormayhem to balance it out.

I'll second this motion. majormayhem1 besmirches the good name of the Maine contingent of posters which consists of me and the guy who started the thread about his landlord coming into his house unannounced.

While he did cross the line a few times in regards to Al's father, I'd say ban him based on the fact that the amount of times he says, "ooooooooo" before making an absurd point is really annoying.

Wow what a bunch of trolling going on.

Dont you ever dare put him down alkeiper, who the hell are you to ban him

A mod?

I'mjustsayin'

And I say ban him. We need more random bannings.

I just noticed Cena's Writer is now just Cena.

I've upgraded.

This board has had a history of crazy ass Yankee fans. First Anglesault, now NYankees.

What about that C-Pac (sp?) fella who just totally snapped?

I'm a Boston fan, but I've tried not to get involved in the Yankee/Sox war on this board. I've tried to stay low-key since my little 2004 debacle.

Guest Smues

Bye Bye The Don, enjoy life in the Anglesault Hall of Fame. Your plaque that reads "GREAT JOB CHIEN MING WANG SUCK DICK CHINC GOOK." will be put right next to Cpac's that reads "I WANT STEINBRENNER TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU CASHMAN, I WANT TORRE AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR MATTINGLY. TO THINK THAT MATTINGLY COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING BOSTON. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE YANKEE FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE PINSTRIPES AND THE CITY. "

Bye Bye The Don, enjoy life in the Anglesault Hall of Fame. Your plaque that reads "GREAT JOB CHIEN MING WANG SUCK DICK CHINC GOOK."

come on, it has to have this gem as well

I am of the never ban party, but seriously...that guy is/was fucking stupid.

Yeah and you're a bitch ass nigga.

Thanks for sharing.

Ripper - Will only pay for his own childrens upbringing.

He had a legitimate idea for a thread, I think, but his ideas were so far out there it set the thread off on a bad foot. I found he presented it in a manner to not cause a stir, but when it did, he decided to troll.