TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WWE247FanaticSeries

How would YOU kill the ENTIRE WWE in 5-10 minutes?

When was the last time the WWE had a heel like that? The one with the mean streak that isnt afraid of any face, that would cheat, granted, but still does not show any fear in face wrestlers? I miss that, and frankly I dont remember one.

Wasn't that pretty much Triple H during the first main event heel run from 99-01? Outside of the pissed reaction to the Cactus Jack reveal, I can't recall when HHH backed down from a face.

First time round, yes. In his next heel run he was running scared of Hardcore Freakin' Holly.

Give Cena the title for a year. oh wait ..

And it lead to their most profitable year ever (IIRC), so yeah that would be a TERRIBLE idea.

Im sure it was ALL because of Cena. Im sure it had nothing to do with DX being the hottest item since their return.

Yes, I'm sure the 1 PPV in Jan. where DX wrestled and the 3 subsequent solo nights that DX "reformed" late in the year is what did it.

Just so we're clear, John Cena and his never-ending title reign was the reason that I stopped watching WWE -- and I was a fan for almost fifteen years.

And it lead to their most profitable year ever (IIRC), so yeah that would be a TERRIBLE idea.

Im sure it was ALL because of Cena. Im sure it had nothing to do with DX being the hottest item since their return.

Yes, I'm sure the 1 PPV in Jan. where DX wrestled and the 3 subsequent solo nights that DX "reformed" late in the year is what did it.

Just so we're clear, John Cena and his never-ending title reign was the reason that I stopped watching WWE -- and I was a fan for almost fifteen years.

And they've been doing great without you.

Hey, we vote for each other in the TSM's Best Poster tourney, y u gotta back-stab me here? :( That's cold.

And they've been doing great without you.

Well, not as good as they were during the Attitude years and in 2000 when I WAS a fan.

So really, we can see the impact I've had on the state of their product.

Get Zombie Benoit to choke out Vickie Guerrero and Rey. Then he can hang himself in the middle of the ring, but of course you can't kill a zombie via hanging. Then they can raise him up a bit and have a Ladder Match for the right's to Benoit's estate...first to pull down the Zombie wins.

To kill the WWE, make Cena and HHH co-WWE Champion and have them holding the title for 3 years straight.

With Orton on top, we have a champ who has to punch someone in the balls or have some cheap stipulation in each of his matches to get a win, but at least its something different.

Orton was on a roll as a fantastic heel champion until Cena came back. Orton was actually his matches clean for the most part.

Hire Ted McGinley!

congrats to those who get that reference....

I get it, but it could be argued that WWE jumped that shark a long, long, LONG time ago.