TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Is it just me or is EHME getting a little out of hand lately?

You know, there were always some occasional real posts mixed in with the posts about how much money he has, how he can beat everyone up and how we're all fags. But all of the normal posts have seemed to disappear.

And it's getting old fast.

Guest Vitamin X

Calling someone a fag is as really just as bad as calling someone a nigger, spic or Republican.

Calling someone a fag is as really just as bad as calling someone a nigger, spic or Republican.

I think I said that in a post before (minus the republican part), and everyone jumped up my ass for it. Either that, or everyone just ignored me..

2zgg6ev.jpg

"I'll fite u, fag"

I say we don't ban him until the worst poster tournament is over.

That is EHME?

Check page 31 in the "Post a Picture od Yourself" thread.

He pretty much openly acknowledges that he's just fucking around. I don't think he's under the impression he's working anybody.

And, while there's absolutely nothing wrong with calling someone a nigger, spic is not nearly as bad as that, and fag is not nearly as bad as spic. Republican, on the other hand...

Guest Vitamin X

Holy shit, seriously? Anyone here could fuck that kid up six ways from Sunday. That's hilarious.

Guest Smues

He's smart and keeps most of that shit in chocolate socket, otherwise I'd have pulled out the clown hammer long ago.

He sure is a mouthy fellow, and it doesn't seem to be limited to any forum in particular.

Sure does look like the bastard child of Justin Long and Tyson Beckford tho, so he's uh... got that.

He's smart and keeps most of that shit in chocolate socket, otherwise I'd have pulled out the clown hammer long ago.

Lately he's been pulling in the WWE folder though, perhaps forgetting he's not in his gimmick safe environment of CS. Czech accidentally called him funny during the POTYT and this is what we get for his sin.

Oddly enough I was going to mention this, just in the MMA folder. Moron is getting a bit excessive lately. If any MOD wants to throw down a temporary ban on him from that place for a bit would they indeed would be wise.

God damn, I'm just fucking with you guys.

I didn't know you guys take my shit talking serious... And I could most likely beat the shit out of the majority of the people on this forum. I'm very athletic.

Relax guys, it's just a forum.

"I could beat the shit out of you guys."

What are you, fucking fifteen years old? Grow up, dude. No one here is impressed.

Posting for a cheap reaction on a message board trumps insignificant things like maturity.