TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

OAO Raw Thread - February 18, 2008

Cena channeling Yosemite Sam and the crowd kind of collectively 'wtf'ing was hilarious.

I have a feeling Hardy made this music change on his own, but it definitely hurt his crowd reaction.

Cena channeling Yosemite Sam and the crowd kind of collectively 'wtf'ing was hilarious.

I have a feeling Hardy made this music change on his own, but it definitely hurt his crowd reaction.

I doubt that was Hardy's idea, but even if it was Vince should've said no.

I doubt that was Hardy's idea, but even if it was Vince should've said no.

Yea it did...

Listen to the end of that match. The crowded pops...music hits....that quickly dies down, like WTF? (Even though they just heard the music)

Guest Meni

Was it just me, or did Orton sound drunk or such? He wasn't opening his eyes, he had no charisma, the slow swaying walk. At least, it seemed to me he was just out of it.

I can see this going either way:

Vince forcing Shawn into the match with Flair

OR

Shawn turning on the ultra-heel mode after "gushing" over Flair and then trying to be the one to retire him

Me thinks the curb stomp has become the finisher

Seeing how much Big Show's slimmed down makes me happy, cause when he's motivated Wight is a better than average big man.

Seeing how much Big Show's slimmed down makes me happy, cause when he's motivated Wight is a better than average big man.

The only way it can go full circle is if he busts out a rope assisted kip up.

Question...is anyone crazy (stupid) enough to be willing to take the curb stomp on a chair?

I honestly think about the only time worth really watching WWE these days is from Rumble to Mania, that always seems to be when they turn it up.