TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

OAO Raw Thread - February 18, 2008

Crowd doesn't seem to like Pretty Boy Floyd all that much.

I was about to say...

They might have made a mistake trying to make Mayweather a face... or it could be a heavy Hispanic population in Southern California still ticked off about the De La Hoya match.

You know, I just don't get how they continue to call him the largest athlete in the world, when you've got guys like BDV, Khali, Henry, all on the same programming. Especially when he's dropped weight.

What the hell was Mayweather doing right before he said I accept? Channeling that vulture from the Warner Bros. cartoons?

If they're 1/2way serious about making Mayweather the face, they need to have him dump the entourage.

I agree with this. Entourages are such a heelish thing. Him crawling into the ring with 5-6 people behind him was so cowardly, he doesn't look anything like a face at this point.

And I'm very glad with the switch to just the curb stomp as burchill's finisher...too bad his gimmick is going to suck soon.

That was alright, Mayweather's a little over the top, I would of liked to seen Big Show come back after flinching and get stopped by the entourage but it was good enough.

So what are we looking at here, a Boxing match, a wrestling match, an intense game of war?

What the hell was Mayweather doing right before he said I accept? Channeling that vulture from the Warner Bros. cartoons?

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh dum da da da dum da, dum da daaa...

That was alright, Mayweather's a little over the top, I would of liked to seen Big Show come back after flinching and get stopped by the entourage but it was good enough.

So what are we looking at here, a Boxing match, a wrestling match, an intense game of war?

The match is secondary at this point. The hype it's going to get will guarantee a crazy amount of money in terms of extra pay-per-view buys.

What's the point of Show flinching? Is that supposed to make him likable? I don't know who the face in this feud is.

All that's missing is Big Show covering "Rap is Crap". :D

New themes for Kennedy and Jeff I think are their new Vol. 8 or whatever volumue they're on themes.

...and I guess since people will have done it by the time this posts..

NOT VAL VENIS!

Alright I just know Val Venis is going get into MITB this year!

Reminded me of this

Kennedy's new theme is a lot more generic than the old one. Don't themes usually evolve with the wrestlers?