TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2008

Early this morning, Ted DiBiase Jr. was nailed with a DUI in Florida after an accident. No injuries though, so thank God for that.

That's really disappointing to hear. From my understandings, he's been a high point of the current developmental crop.

February 15, 2008. This has to be the craziest thing that we've ever heard. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person inside Eminem's camp who says that the platinum-rapper has signed on to join the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The insider, who is a well-known member of Eminem's inner circle, agreed to give MediaTakeOut.com an exclusive interview. He explained, "Eminem's in training right now, he's taking private [wrestling] lessons and working on strength training ... All those reports of him being fat are crazy. He's 210 pounds of solid muscle."

And the insider claims that Eminem is about 3 to 4 months away from making his debut. The tipster told MediaTakeOut.com, "He's not doing this as a joke either, he's really committed to being a wrestler. Wait and see, he's going to be flipping [other wrestlers] and doing all that crazy [EXPLETIVE]."

Hey, we're not doubting dude. Who woulda believed that he could have taken over the world of hip hop like he did...

I call bullshit. If there's any truth to it it's the fact there might be a celeb match at Wrestlemania.

WrestleMania 25: John Cena vs. Eminem.

Faggot2Dope and Silent Gay

Claimin Detroit, when y'all live twenty miles away

And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fuckin faggots the fuck out

Cause I'm, just Marshall Mathers

I'm not a wrestler guy,

I'll knock you out if you talk about me

John Cena vs. Eminem would have worked years ago when I first proposed it here. Back before Cena became a children's wrestler and actually had decent raps and a fresh character.

Does Eminem really have much name value anymore? I can't remember the last time I even heard anything about him. Granted, I'm not a rap or hip hop listener, but still...

He was supposed to come out with a new album last year but he's been holding it off. Encore was garbage so I hope that was just a bad fluke.

Does Eminem really have much name value anymore? I can't remember the last time I even heard anything about him. Granted, I'm not a rap or hip hop listener, but still...

Eminem has more name value than everyone in the WWE combined.

Early this morning, Ted DiBiase Jr. was nailed with a DUI in Florida after an accident. No injuries though, so thank God for that.

That's really disappointing to hear. From my understandings, he's been a high point of the current developmental crop.

I'm sure his dad can afford the bail.

Oh come on like I wasn't the only one lame enough to come up with that.

I like Matt Young personally, but I don't think he's the right guy to point it out. Not with how he's perceived by others.

No kidding, that stupid redneck is the dumbest kid I've ever encountered on a message forum.

Redneck? LOL, where did you get that from? Has that replaced "faggot" as your generic insult for everyone?

Also, I am several years older than you, "kid".

Cena shirt: I'd buy it.

Eminem: He's got more name value than Federline, and they brought him in and put him over Cena. My only concern is Vince nixing the deal at the last second because he doesn't understand why they'd want to re-hire Joey Mercury.

I'm sure his dad can afford the bail.

Oh come on like I wasn't the only one lame enough to come up with that.

:lol: Nope, but I wish I had.

The Cena shirt is awesome, still I will never buy it because its Cena.

New Cena shirt...it's his best shirt in a while:

06398xsd7.jpg

Props to whoever came up with that design.

It looks like he is beating up a retard.

We haven't heard any update on Mysterio's condition and whether he'll be able to wrestle or not. During the match in Santiago, Chile on Wednesday night, which was Undertaker & Kane vs. The Edgeheads, he suffered what is believed to have been a torn biceps. We were told the muscle rolled up the arm, which would be a full tear. If he doesn't have surgery, there would be a possibility, if not a likelihood he'll have a permanent gap in his arm like others who have had full tears that didn't have surgery. As noted yesterday, he wants to avoid the surgery at all cost because he doesn't want to miss Wrestlemania. A decision regarding Sunday will likely be made after he talks with Dr. James Andrews today.

Observer.

The best bet for long-term health is to take the hit, miss Wrestlemania, and get the needed surgery. Rey won't want to do that, no matter what he's told, but the company might take the initiative and insist that's what he does.

It seems like if Mysterio cant make the match that Kane might be the best choice, and I love Kane so I wouldn't care but it would be even better if a returning matt Hardy got the shot instead. Of course I have no idea if hes ready to go again yet or not, but if he is I think he would be the best choice. They don't even have to invest anything into a storyline. Matt & Edges history is very well known and everyone in the arena would love to see Matt attempt to take the belt from Edge.

No sense in doing a one night thing like that especially when Matt has a ready storyline waiting for him. Kane is the suitable replacement. What exactly was the plan for Mysterio at WM anyways? I couldn't see him doing anything outside of a MitB spot.

No sense in doing a one night thing like that especially when Matt has a ready storyline waiting for him. Kane is the suitable replacement. What exactly was the plan for Mysterio at WM anyways? I couldn't see him doing anything outside of a MitB spot.

I agree Kane is a suitable replacement, all I'm saying is that myself and most others would probably prefer Matt, even if it is a one night thing. Matt and Edge have a great enough history that even if this is a one night thing it wouldn't affect that they can have another feud. Plus Matt would be a much bigger surprise then Kane in my opinion.