TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

This is Simon Adebisi's one and only chance

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Simon, you have one post. One, and only one, to explain why you should continue to be an active member of this message board.

If I'm not satisfied, when I log on tomorrow, you will be banned.

This is a fact.

You have a whole entire day and night to think about this, and phrase it as well as you possibly can.

Don't do it, man. I think he's funny.

Don't encourage him. Even if it is a gimmick, it's a really unfunny one.

And seen as your a mod and shit now, can't you unban him?

If he goes, then who is going to front the Stop Snitchin Movement?

I think what I need an answer to, and this is certainly up for debate, "Which is worse? Eko's beard or Adebisi's hat?"

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Don't do it, man. I think he's funny.

I liked wildpegasus for a long time, but eventually enough was enough. I should've come to that conclusion earlier. You'll thank me later, Milky.

I think I've toned down over the last few days... I quit being an assfuck in the regular boards.

I'm not going to ask you not to ban me, you do what you feel is necessary. But if you do keep me, I promise to stop being such an assfuck to the posters, and challenging them to fights. I've had problems in my personal life, and used the board as a way to vent my anger. I promise to stop that if you don't ban me. I feel I'm not as bad as the posters who have been banned. Either way, please don't ban me.

The difference between the two of them was that Wild Pegasus actually improved his fair share of threads through his general retardation, Brigante drags absolutely every thread he posts in down to his level. That isn't even mentioning the threads he starts himself, which all strictly adhere to the Eddie Winslow code.

The difference between the two of them was that Wild Pegasus actually improved his fair share of threads through his general retardation, Brigante drags absolutely every thread he posts in down to his level. That isn't even mentioning the threads he starts himself, which all strictly adhere to the Eddie Winslow code.

Dude, you're like 16, what do you know?

You're just as muct as a fuckhead as me, you just deny it.

Dude, you're like 16, what do you know?

You're just as much as a fuckhead as me, you just deny it.

The difference between the two of them was that Wild Pegasus actually improved his fair share of threads through his general retardation

Huge fuckin red X here

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Simon manned up in a pm. If he doesn't hold to it, I'm going to post it and embarass him in front of everyone, worse than anything that wildpegasus did to himself.

EHME lives.

Simon manned up in a pm. If he doesn't hold to it, I'm going to post it and embarass him in front of everyone, worse than anything that wildpegasus did to himself.

EHME lives.

Or in the words of Kareem Said...

"Adebisi Lives!" :headbang: :headbang:

I didn't like where the writers were going with that...in fact, we can pretty much erase most of season 5 from Oz history, in my opinion.

I didn't like where the writers were going with that...in fact, we can pretty much erase most of season 5 from Oz history, in my opinion.

I think we can all agree Season 6 was the worst.

yeah, you may be right. Nothing can top Alvarez suddenly becomming a drugged out homo or the whole Idzek thing...not to mention the absolute worst blowoff to a fued I can think of with Schillinger and Beecher. He ACCIDENTALLY kills him? WHAT?

haha, I like how he said "Ban me if you need to" here, playing it off like he didn't care too much, then apparently sent you a PM sucking your cock for a chance to stay.

Keep that tough man image, Carlito!

haha, I like how he said "Ban me if you need to" here, playing it off like he didn't care too much, then apparently sent you a PM sucking your cock for a chance to stay.

Keep that tough man image, Carlito!

Nope, I have to drop the tough man image in order to prevent being ban... You will see a new and improved Carlito/EHME/Adebisi

yeah, you may be right. Nothing can top Alvarez suddenly becomming a drugged out homo or the whole Idzek thing...not to mention the absolute worst blowoff to a fued I can think of with Schillinger and Beecher. He ACCIDENTALLY kills him? WHAT?

Omar White getting murked off still fucking pisses me off.