TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

This is Simon Adebisi's one and only chance

I think I've toned down over the last few days... I quit being an assfuck in the regular boards.

I'm not going to ask you not to ban me, you do what you feel is necessary. But if you do keep me, I promise to stop being such an assfuck to the posters, and challenging them to fights. I've had problems in my personal life, and used the board as a way to vent my anger. I promise to stop that if you don't ban me. I feel I'm not as bad as the posters who have been banned. Either way, please don't ban me.

I think I've toned down over the last few days... I quit being an assfuck in the regular boards.

I'm not going to ask you not to ban me, you do what you feel is necessary. But if you do keep me, I promise to stop being such an assfuck to the posters, and challenging them to fights. I've had problems in my personal life, and used the board as a way to vent my anger. I promise to stop that if you don't ban me. I feel I'm not as bad as the posters who have been banned. Either way, please don't ban me.

A friend systematically told me the final season of Oz in great detail when I was on like season 3. By the time I got to the end, it wasn't shock or surprise to any of the twists, more of a "oh, so thats how that death happend". Oz was the turning point that put me off spoilers, as I was so into the show and it killed my buzz when I finally got to the end months later.

Cyril's first excecution did get me choked up. Second one was just too cold for me to care.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I didn't mind the last two seasons, there was still plenty of good mixed in with the stupid. I think the only one that really pissed me off was Siad's incredibly lame death.

Yeah Said's death was a "what the fuck?" thing. The last few episodes were just bad where they were trying to kill as many people as possible.

I also was annoyed by Keller's ability to turn MULTIPLE straight dudes gay cause he was just that awesome

I like Wild Pegasus now that he's back to his old self on other boards. You all gave him too much attention. It's all your fault. Really.

Keller won the show. I liked that, he was awesome.

I liked it when Keller and Ryan teamed up... that's a pretty unfuckwithable team.

I also liked the gays starting to become a formidable gang... but they did nothing with it.

I like Wild Pegasus now that he's back to his old self on other boards.

I thought he disappeared from the face of the net after the whole Benoit double murder suicide.

Wow. Didn't expect him to show his feminine side.

Nope. Sadly, his Benoit hero-worship hasn't changed a bit.

Wow...

What boards does he still post in?

He posts as Resident Evil at DVDVR sometimes. Prowrestlingonly.com, too, but it's pretty much a dead board. A couple of other wrestling boards I can't remember offhand.

There's a great thread somewhere where he defends the Benoit/Sasuke match as being something special because it mirrors a pretty insignificant Dynamite Kid match from ten years earlier. Obviously, that's not great, but it's where I realized his Benoit loved hasn't died.

Keller won the show. I liked that, he was awesome.

I liked it when Keller and Ryan teamed up... that's a pretty unfuckwithable team.

I also liked the gays starting to become a formidable gang... but they did nothing with it.

Adebisi and O'Riley's tag team was the best. Fuck the wops.

Man, when Matt Young is scoring points off you, it's time to pack it up.

As weird as it sounds, I get the feeling that Matt Young and I would be good friends if we knew other in real life.

\

I can see my fantasy I'm so consumed in bed

What I see takes over me I'm blind beyond repair

It takes a hold of me so tight a breed that does not give

And when she's done she throws me out like junk left in a shelf

Yeah

I wanna have the right

I wanna feel the night

Around the stars

Wanna take a flight

Get back on my sights

Around the stars