TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Austin3164life

Posters Day

Guest Austin3164life

There is a new idea that has been concocted by Anglesault and I am delivering the message. From now on, each day, someone can declare it (insert poster's name here) day and we all reflect on his good and bad traits, good quotes, and other things. Tomorrow is BPS21 day just so you all know.....

Guest Big Poppa Popick

just for the record, ill take this Sunday as Big Poppa Popick Day

:)

Guest Anglesault

What amkes this post different form the "What people REALLY think of you is

a) i'd like some of the posters best quotes to be brought up in reflection

B) It's everyone refecting on ONE guy, as opposed to one guy reflecting on the guy before him.

Guest Austin3164life

True that.

Well so far, June 21- BPS Day

June 23- Big Poppa Pick Day

I declare June 22- Anglesault Day

June 24- Austinhhh4life Day

That is all....

Guest Big Poppa Popick

*cough*

Big Poppa Popick Day

Ill post a bio

i think we should do that

Guest Anglesault

Yeah, find someone with no life to post a bio for each guy. Damnit, Treble Cleft is always here when you don't want him to be, but when you actually NEED him, he's no where to be found.

Guest goodhelmet

i thought the point of this thread was for other posters to determine which poster gets a day, not for you to designate your own day.

Guest Austin3164life

Alright, then take me off for June 24.......for that day it's GoodHelmet day.....

Guest treble charged

I'm here, and I still find your obsession with me to be quite disturbing, but I figure if you give me a day, it will be good for a laugh. Sign me up if you want to.

Guest Austin3164life

TrebleCleft day on June 26.....

On a lesser note......someone should keep track of this.....I'm not a highly frequent visitor of this board......

On an even lesser note than that......I think we should declare Poster Days a week ahead at a time.......whoever keeps track shouldn't have to remember for like a whole month which poster has which day for tribute....

Guest Austin3164life

June 21- BPS21 Day

June 22- Anglesault Day

June 23- Big Poppa Popick Day

June 24- GoodHelmet Day

June 25- Austinhhh4life Day

June 26- TrebleCleft Day

June 27- Kahran Ramsus Day (Completes a week of tributes)

Guest LJSexay

why not take it ONE DAY AT A TIME....instead of planning tooo far ahead. -_-;

Guest Kotzenjunge

Um, can I have a day? I might not be a very notable poster, but by the time my day came around, the Convention will have taken place and I'll have something to be proud of! I may have come up with a few neat quotes by then too.

Guest Anglesault

Do it by the week. Every Thursday, we set up the next week. No more dates right now.

Guest Austin3164life
Do it by the week. Every Thursday, we set up the next week. No more dates right now.

Good call.....the weekly tribute "Poster's Day" list is up in the middle of this thread....I think we can give it a rest now......

Guest crandamaniac

*stands in line, awaiting for next thursday to get his own day*

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

::::: gets some Schmiroff and laughs at the others waiting in line :::::

HA-HA!

Guest The Vanilla Midget

now we watch as many smarkboard *notables* clamour for their moment in the sun. this lack of exclusivity is what killed the nWo, and made sunny such a whore, since everybody gets a go. how about you only make it for people who actually deserve a day, like bps, goodhelmet, tony, kahran, etc, rather than every sucka who just turns up demanding a day?

Guest AM The Kid
now we watch as many smarkboard *notables* clamour for their moment in the sun. this lack of exclusivity is what killed the nWo, and made sunny such a whore, since everybody gets a go. how about you only make it for people who actually deserve a day, like bps, goodhelmet, tony, kahran, etc, rather than every sucka who just turns up demanding a day?

You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a tent. :lol:

Guest crandamaniac

Hey! I'm first in line here! Keep that in mind, cuz I'll be getting a day before any of you people! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:P

Guest Anglesault

Well, if you look at the first week, almost EVERYONE is a notable big shot on the boards. BPS, me, GH, Kahran and a couple others. Plus, we have Dames, Tony, APO and Brian all open for other weeks

Guest dreamer420

i'm sorry i'll be missing your day tomorrow anglesault. it could have been fun don't you think?