TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foleyfanforever88

NCWE

To make a long story short, I love fantasy booking. If I could have any job in the world, it would be as a member of WWE creative, but alas, I have none of the requirements or experience needed for the job and thus my booking ideas shall remain fantasy. I've always tried to figure out what it would take for people to care about wrestling again and while it's difficult to please everyone, I tend to come up with ideas that I think would not only benefit the WWE financially but also please the average fan and bring in new fans alike.

My new booking project involves the merge of WWE and TNA, starting at Wrestlemania 24. I believe that the talent between these two companies has incredible potential, but no time soon will we able to see "dream" matches such as HBK vs Samoa Joe or Shelton Benjamin vs AJ Styles. This is why it's called fantasy booking. I want to see what I can do with the wrestling superstars of the WWE and the still relatively unknown stars of TNA in an attempt to make one successful business.

There are several changes that will be made in my fantasy wrestling world, some of which include:

-More clean finishes in main event matches.

-Longer, more competitive matches for those wrestlers who can carry themselves in the ring.

-A re-valuing of titles, namely the IC and US belts.

-A unified tag team division that people actually care about.

-A turn for ECW in the direction that it used to be; for example, atleast one extreme rules match per show.

These are just a few of things you will see in my fantasy world of NCWE: Nonstop Championship Wrestling and Entertainment.

The Wrestlemania 24 card I will use is as follows:

Edge vs Undertaker

Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Triple H

HBK vs Ric Flair

Matt Hardy vs MVP

CM Punk vs Chavo (2/3 Falls)

Batista vs Umaga

Jeff Hardy vs Kennedy vs Shelton vs Jericho vs Morrison vs Kane vs Miz vs Kingston

Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show

Shane/Finlay vs Vince/JBL

Candice/Maria vs Beth/Melina

-More clean finishes in main event matches.

-Longer, more competitive matches for those wrestlers who can carry themselves in the ring.

-A re-valuing of titles, namely the IC and US belts.

-A unified tag team division that people actually care about.

-A turn for ECW in the direction that it used to be; for example, atleast one extreme rules match per show.

No offense, sounds like every other fantasy booking I've ever read, or written myself. Also, wouldn't having an extreme ruled match on every card take away the "prestige" of said match? The way I run ECW, is simple actually, rules are relaxed, DQ's are rare to receive, violence and anarchy are the key, and the angles are envelope pushers. Your idea would be like TNA having a all cage match PPV.

Wait...

NCWE: Nonstop Championship Wrestling and Entertainment

This would certainly be a mouthful, to say the least. When I started my WWF game, I simply re-named them back to their original name; World Wide Wrestling Federation. I'm sure most would fuck that up as well, but it's not as hard as the name you've provided.

I'm curious to see where you take this.

Ya, I wasn't sure about the name..and maybe it's a good point to not have an extreme rules match every week but basically, I think fans should be able to tune into ECW one week and see Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhyno in an extreme rules match just for the hell of it.