TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Retard Girl

PROMO: Women Problems, and a Creep.

Taiga just happens to be standing around in the hallways of the Cintas Centre in Cincinnati. Wouldn't you know it, a camera man walks right past her.

"Hey, hey you... camera boy!"

The camera man turns around.

"You busy? Can you get this thing rolling?" She points to the camera.

The camera man nods in reply, and sets up the camera on his shoulder. Soon he's rolling, signaling to Taiga that he is ready.

"Hey, Taiga Star here. I need to talk about my woman problems..."

The camera is seen walking away, he doesn't want to hear about any woman problems!

Taiga chases after him. "Wait, wait, I don't mean THOSE kind of woman problems!"

The camera turns back around.

"I mean problems... with a woman. Annie Electric..."

The camera man corrects her. "Eclectic."

"Excuse me?"

"Eclectic. Annie Eclectic."

"Whatever. Annie seems to have a problem with me. Something about needing to show me the ropes, learning my place, et cetera. Something about her being a queen, while I'm a princess. You know... every place I go, it seems someone has a problem with my Princess of Hardcore moniker. But at least I'm not running around calling myself a 'Queen'. Is there something this woman needs to tell us? Is she secretly some tranny? I'm only asking because I can't think of any reason why anyone else would go around calling themselves a 'Queen'.

"Not that there's anything wrong with trannies. I have quite the few transvestite friends. Some of them even took me in when I was a starving street child. Just one should be honest about these things.

"Honesty. I honestly don't understand why people think I'm some newcomer, green, wet behind the ears, and all those other cliches. While I may be new to SWF, I am in no way new to wrestling. I've been doing this for twelve years. I'm no newcomer. And if Annie Mnemonic wants to test how experienced I am, she is welcome to come try. I've never backed down to anyone... especially a woman. I've made her come out of retirement I suppose. I'm honored. My womaness has made someone uncomfortable. Tremendous. I can sleep more soundly at night now.

"I'm done now. Thanks for your time."

Taiga turns to walk away, but turns back, as if she has forgotten to mention something. "Oh yeah, while I'm here, I ought to talk about my match. A triple threat, and I have the chance for a chance at the cruiserweight title. My opponents include a scrawny gayboy and a scary monster.

"MANSON, I heard your creepy little promo there. Oooohhhh, I'm so skurrd." Taiga makes with some extremely sarcastic frightened woman gestures. "Yeah. Nothing I've not encountered. Pardon my jadedness, but it's true. The dark broody creepy scary dude thing's been done, over and over it's been done. He went on and on about... I dunno, evolution and seeing the future. About how I'm the new guy. Girl. Whatever.

"See, again with the assumptions that I'm some noobie to be looked over. If I were MANSON, I wouldn't take me so lightly. You're no monster. I've faced the real monsters of society, the lowest of the human scum, the types that I've evolved past. I think YOU have to prepare for ME. That's right, I said it. You're the one that needs to be careful, because I love to hurt people too. So it looks like we're going to be awfully busy this evening, doesn't it?

"Oh, and Jakey. I'll... I'll sit on him or something. And most likely hurt him too. If anyone should be scared, it's Jakey.

"So it is said... so it is done."

Taiga walks away, and this time, she doesn't come back.

ooc edit: yes, i do make sure i look like an ass as often as possible. thank you for playing!

I've informed Taiga of that little bit of RL. Unless we make it common policy to divulge all our members' (and past members') closest personal details to everyone who joins, well, I think we're going to run into these situations every now and then. Let's just take it as something performed in-character.

or just me making an ass out of myself. i've gone from loving efedding to hating it within a half hour. do i quit and look like an asshole, or do i stay and look like an asshole? THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THE NEXT FACINATING EPISODE OF "TAIGA IS A PRAT!"

I've informed Taiga of that little bit of RL. Unless we make it common policy to divulge all our members' (and past members') closest personal details to everyone who joins, well, I think we're going to run into these situations every now and then. Let's just take it as something performed in-character.

I always presumed that our promos were performed in-character...have I missed something?

I was going to say... but WC beat me... totally a 18 out of 10 for unintentional comedy - however as a promo, and assuming we were real, the Smark fans would have gone apeshit crazy laughing at that bit - which is what I did.

I don't know if my (totally unrelated) minor disappearance combined with this worried anyone but... uh, dont? No worries, I wasn't offended. I thought it rather funny actually 'cause - well it's true, hah.

-Annie

Sign in to follow this