TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

The TSM Worst Poster tournament.

I have no problem with Taiga Star. Sorry to kill the dream. She may or may not be stupid as an individual, but she's harmless.

This is the dynamic of real person vs poster. They're totally different skills. We've had say, Mik and Mole who came off bad as posters but were probably ok guys in real life.

You'd guys love me in real life. I bet Milky and I would be BFFs because we are so damn different.

I vote Bob Barron for worst. The guy is just a douche who is one of the most stubborn assholes in the world. His shit in Movies Folder is horrible.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Then there's guys like courtneywasmurdered and DrTom, who are great posters, but probably terrible people.

Normally people say that I'm a great person, terrible poster so I'm not seeing it.

Also -IB- really deserves mention.

That's not very nice Mole.

I remember when -iB- came back and started his own message board with Rando. Didn't his IM name have TSM in it too? That's just sad

Then there's guys like courtneywasmurdered and DrTom, who are great posters, but probably terrible people.

Normally people say that I'm a great person, terrible poster so I'm not seeing it.

I tried to find an old post of mine where I called you a disgusting, worthless drug dealer... but I couldn't find it. However, I am prepared to spend the next several hours reading my own old threads. So for prompting that, you ain't so bad.

New poster who is good but probably sucks in real life, to take this nigga's place... Banky!

What's with Mole and Bob Barron's random long standing grudge against each other? Can one of the board historians explain that to me.

According to TSMpedia, Bob schooled Mole.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Pretty sure that was in one of your Ask Milky threads.

What's with Mole and Bob Barron's random long standing grudge against each other? Can one of the board historians explain that to me.

We always argue in Movies/TV thread. And he's always bitching about something stupid I do with being a Mod. "AHH, YOU CHANGED THE SUBTITLE OF THE TOPIC" Shut up.

Sorry, I just need to get laid.

Marvin is by far the Worst Poster going:

"Guys guys guys: Sean Hannity, Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh make valid points...anyone have news about Super Smash Brothers on the Wii?"

Fuck you.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't care what everyone says, I still like Marvin. Who gives a fuck if the guy likes Glenn Beck? So do a lot of people. I don't, but I do dislike illegal immigrants!

EHME's fine since I punked him out.

Worst poster has to be Matt Young, due to process of elimination and being a total gaywad.

KKK needs to post "Can't we all just get along?"

Actually, I'm surprised Marvin is considered this "bad." I don't know what he's like in CE, but he cannot possibly be worse than those who posted there in the folder's heyday. Other than him flaking out on my pick 'em contests and having trouble with some basic social skills (and this coming from me), I find nothing wrong with him.

However, if we're going to continue to pick on the kid of the week at the playground, I call dibs on his lunch money.

The zenith of it had something to do with Anna Nicole Smith's death. Yeah.

NYU's analysis of Jericholic82 was pretty funny.

No votes for me, then? I'm flattered... I think.

Sorry, I'm sitting in a birthing suite at

4:30 am and trolling random shit.

Other than the gay sex fetish, you're fine. Everyone here is guilty of having the brain fart that you had in the Heath Ledger thread, so can't really hold that against you.

No votes for me, then? I'm flattered... I think.

Sorry, I'm sitting in a birthing suite at

4:30 am and trolling random shit.

Can we start a contest to name your child?

My vote goes for Milky.

We always argue in Movies/TV thread. And he's always bitching about something stupid I do with being a Mod. "AHH, YOU CHANGED THE SUBTITLE OF THE TOPIC" Shut up.

Sorry, I just need to get laid.

I would argue Mole's point, but then wouldn't that be proving his argument?

Logical quandary right there

Guest Michael Myers Resplendent

Come to think of it, aren't there several long-standing Bob Barron feuds? Don't St. Gabe, Mik, Admin, and like three other dudes hold grudges against Bob from like 2003 or so?

I still watch it! Even though some of interests are a bit creepy, Bob will always be good in my book. When I first joined the board, I always used to IM him for some reason and he put up with me even though I was probably really annoying. For that, I'll always like Bob Barron.

In the past day, MVP/Deon/Douchebag has slowly gained on Marvin. That guy combines the worst qualities of Mecca and Enigma while putting his own shitty spin on posting. And damn does it annoy me how he bumps old threads for no good reason.

At least Marvin has made some good contributions to the Food Folder in the past. MVP/Deon/Douchebag hasn't done anything the least bit worthwhile on this forum.

People aren't keen on those that make fun of mentally challenged garbageman trying to make a living by using a name "only they would know" since they made it up themselves (then later revealed he was mocking said handicapped co-worker named Kawalimus The Garbageman) while throwing a fit how someone on the forum must have stole the name to wrestle indy's in Vancouver.

I've never had a problem with Bob Barron.

The only problem I have with the lazy fucker right now is the lack of a SNL review from last week.

People aren't keen on those that make fun of mentally challenged garbageman trying to make a living by using a name "only they would know" since they made it up themselves (then later revealed he was mocking said handicapped co-worker named Kawalimus The Garbageman) while throwing a fit how someone on the forum must have stole the name to wrestle indy's in Vancouver.

I WASNT MOCKING HIM!!! That name wasn't out of mockery the man is a friend of mine!!!! Just because he's mentally retarded doesn't mean he can't have a nickname. And Kawalimus isn't his nickname Kawalimus is part of his nickname fused with another thing. If he used the internet he'd let me use it. But I did make up that name for him, so it is my name. And it wasn't in Vancouver it was in Florida. Get your facts straight please!!

I WASNT MOCKING HIM!!! That name wasn't out of mockery the man is a friend of mine!!!! Just because he's mentally retarded doesn't mean he can't have a nickname. And Kawalimus isn't his nickname Kawalimus is part of his nickname fused with another thing. If he used the internet he'd let me use it. But I did make up that name for him, so it is my name. And it wasn't in Vancouver it was in Florida. Get your facts straight please!!

I'm starting to think you're pulling for a satire gimmick.

Jesus Christ. Go read the posts if you don't believe me. That guy who just posted got everything wrong and I corrected him, and now you don't think I'm being honest in my posts? You think I'm just trying to trick everyone? Well I'm serious, the person who used my name stole it from my name on these forums.

I saw on a news site that someone used the name Kawalimus as a wrestler back in October. So I posted trying to find info, in a completely fine way. Yet somehow that is interpreted as me "throwing a fit" because he used the name. I never got angry, I just posted some questions about it since looking it up other ways turned up nothing.

The only time I get angry is when people post things I didn't say or intentionally misinterpret what I post to try to make me look like an idiot. But I'm not an idiot all I want to do is find out more about that, but people just can't ask questions without others acting like assholes can they? It doesn't seem like it.