TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

WWE General Discussion - March 2008

All I remembered was a rapper asscociated with pimping coming out with Godfather. The point still stands that is what 50 will be like (in response to Truthiness' excitement about 50).

To be fair WWE sports entertainer's myspace pages are cited as a source for injuries in other publications.

But yes, you'd think WWE.com would just report it themselves.

So I take it you already seen this mania?

And you have? So what gives you the right to already declare this as the best WM ever? WMX7 or WM20 will be hard to follow... WM21 is slept on aswell.

Man is your period on or something? I was kidding and marking out for 50, I have no idea if this will be the best mania ever. I see no reason why you took a simple statement so seriously.

There were people who voted me as a worse poster than this guy?!

You are pretty bad. I'll be sure to put something like a "j/k' to a joke next time.

Well considering you fucking suck you really have no room to talk.

or WM20...

What happened in the main event at that show? The archive on wwe.com doesn't mention who won.

Not quite sure if this is sarcasm, but it was the HHH/Benoit/Michaels match.

According to an article on ImpactWrestling.com on March 5, APW, Portuguese Wrestling Association, issued a press release on March 4 stating that former WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam will return to the ring to wrestle for the company on March 28 and 29. The article reports that RVD will face former WWE and TNA star Raven at the March 28 event and former WWE star Chris “Masters” Moore at the March 29 event.

Chris Moore? What the hell is with that? What's wrong with Mordetzky?

According to an article on ImpactWrestling.com on March 5, APW, Portuguese Wrestling Association, issued a press release on March 4 stating that former WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam will return to the ring to wrestle for the company on March 28 and 29. The article reports that RVD will face former WWE and TNA star Raven at the March 28 event and former WWE star Chris “Masters” Moore at the March 29 event.

Chris Moore? What the hell is with that? What's wrong with Mordetzky?

He's now Shannon Moore's muscle-headed fake brother?

Guest stringerbell
Stephanie McMahon apparently "chewed out" Bruce Pritchard for his work directing the Floyd Mayweather segments on Raw Monday night. The segments were viewed as a major disappointment. [f4wonline.com]

as she should have...those segments were absolutely awful, AWFUL!

Agreed.... turning on my William Regal voice, they were bloody dreadful.

Reported in a Rajah.com news item on March 5, according to CNN.com, Larry King Live will have WWE Superstars as guests on March 13. The guests include Vince McMahon, Chris Jericho, John Cena and Floyd Mayweather, who is set to appear at WrestleMania XXIV.

"Get the jet, get my jet ready!"

*sits motionless*

"That's it, I'm flying over there!"

*sits motionless*

"...i'm'a break your jaw this time!"

Mayweather repeated that last line 3 times. :lol:

A place that I would love to see get WrestleMania would be Minneapolis. I know that this is not a very likely scenario, but they do have the Metrodome that can fill at least 60,000 people. There is also St. Louis and they could use the Edwards Jones Dome for it as well.

A place that I would love to see get WrestleMania would be Minneapolis. I know that this is not a very likely scenario, but they do have the Metrodome that can fill at least 60,000 people. There is also St. Louis and they could use the Edwards Jones Dome for it as well.

I'd see them in St. Louis before Minneapolis, although both are cities with great wrestling histories. Still, they might not fall into the "tourist destination" requirement for a host city.

Got my Wrestlemania ticket. I can't wait for the show. Plus it's only 8 miles from my house.

When is Wrestlemania going to take place outside of North America? I would assume it will happen sooner than later.