TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

WWE General Discussion - March 2008

Wasn't it a wrestling competition on tough enough in 2003? Wasn't Daniel Puder the guy who pinned Kurt?

Considering it was part of a lie told by someone, it's hard to tell, The Truthiness.

Wait, has Angle been on Joes vs Pros twice this season?

Wasn't it a wrestling competition on tough enough in 2003? Wasn't Daniel Puder the guy who pinned Kurt?

Considering it was part of a lie told by someone, it's hard to tell, The Truthiness.

FWIW, I believe that was in 2004. Puder had a little MMA training, and was being shot-on by Angle. He ended up doing some grappling with Angle, and managed to put him in a Keylock. Angle got just enough of his weight on Puder to score a quickly-improved 3-count, and save himself the embarassment of tapping-out to a Tough Enough contestant.

I remember Angle had just beat a badly blown up Justice Smith in a little shoot wrestling match, then issued an open challenge to the rest of the Tough Enough guys and Puder accepted. He went for the keylock right at the beginning and Kurt and the ref figured out what was going on and improvised a really quick roll-up.

FWIW, I believe that was in 2004. Puder had a little MMA training, and was being shot-on by Angle. He ended up doing some grappling with Angle, and managed to put him in a Keylock. Angle got just enough of his weight on Puder to score a quickly-improved 3-count, and save himself the embarassment of tapping-out to a Tough Enough contestant.

</a>

What was Angle saying after the match? I thought I heard "Don't you know any better? something, something something. Are you stupid?"

So, if you go off the Raw roster on WWE.com, Orton and Cena will be in a 2 vs. 44 handicap match on Raw.

If you go for a more REASLISTIC number (dropping the women, announcers, non-wrestlers, and fucking Drillbit Taylor ads) it's 2 vs. 26, or 25 if HHH himself isn't gonna be involved in it.

That's NOTHING! HBK and Cena took on 40 men before! and only lost because HBK turned on Cena! HHH needs a new master plan. Maybe he can bring in ECW/SD as well?

So, if you go off the Raw roster on WWE.com, Orton and Cena will be in a 2 vs. 44 handicap match on Raw.

If you go for a more REASLISTIC number (dropping the women, announcers, non-wrestlers, and fucking Drillbit Taylor ads) it's 2 vs. 26, or 25 if HHH himself isn't gonna be involved in it.

That's NOTHING! HBK and Cena took on 40 men before! and only lost because HBK turned on Cena! HHH needs a new master plan. Maybe he can bring in ECW/SD as well?

Let's not exaggerate . . . it was only 36 men silly.

It's Flair's final match. If you aren't watching...I don't know what to say to you.

It usually takes more than one match for me to get interested in watching an entire PPV live.

So I got to meet a bunch of wrestlers last night

Some back story. I have a friend who manages at a Pizza / restruant named Giordanos . Famous in Chicago -- a chain of about 45 of them , also opened 6 of them in florida recently( I also use to work for them for 12 years)

Its very close to All State Arena ( the venue for Raws and Smackdown when they come here ) and a few years back a few of the guys went there to eat after a Smackdown taping. My friend became good friend with CM Punk -- When Punk comes back in town the hang out / work out etc. It was the pizza used in that horrible segment between MVP and Matt Hardy -- who could eat moe pizza( forget which PPV)

So my buddy gave me a heads up that alot of wrestlers were going there after the show last night.

I took my 2 nephews to since they are big fans ( also 6 and 8 years old so perfect for the guys to not reject an autograph or picture)

So , who I met and a few comments about what a saw and how these guys acted

--CM Punk -- very cool with my nephews -- maybe because he knew I was freinds with his friend -- alot smaller that I thought he would be. Had alot of family there -- was the most talkative and "loud" of the bunch -- prob because of the friends and family. Told him I hope he gets a big push and that I hear there is alot of backstage politics -- he responded with " im just happy to work and as long as they pay me im ool with it " I told him -- Fuck that - your over - you can wrestle and you good on the mic- you deserve a push -- he responded with- well thanks -- we will see, but like I said as long as i get paid its alright

--Matt Stryker -- WOW -- What a turnaround -- I instantly thought he was a dick -- when he walked it looked like he wanted to be noticed- shaking everyones hand at every table like he was the mayor or a presefential candidate

Turned out to be the coolest guy of them all -- Came over to ou table to talk with my nephews -- told them a real long story about himself grong up and his father -- the jist of it was no matter what you do in life or what u want to become try your hardest. Later on when I went outside for a smoke he went back to the table and talked with my nephews again -- I couldnt see what was going on -- asked my nephews later and said he armwrestled them -- feat them with his right hand and "lost" left handed -- came a 3rd time to talk 2 the boys -- VERY VERY COOL DUDE

--EDGE -- Seemed cool when he walked in -- didnt interact much with him - sorta yelled at me for taking a picc of him talking to stryker -- said it wasnt cool and that I should ask first -- i told him I didnt want to bother him again since already had taken a pic with my nephews ( i had chopped his head off in the pic) Defenately seemed to be the "leader" of the group -- with everyone shaking his hand and kissing his ass ( the other wrestlers were basically marks for Adam )

--Vicera -- took pics and signed autographs - quiter

--Umanga -- didnt seem as fat as I thought -- didnt really see that huge ass - lol -- maybe it was the baggy clothes -- told my nephews to be good at school

--Armando Alejando Estrada - Very cool !!! -- Alot bigger that I thought -- acually bigger and more biult than MVP / punk / edge

borrowed a sharpie from me to sign some other people autographs and returned it later -- taked tgo the kids - pics - the whole 9

--Shannon Moore -- very quiet -- didnt approch him and ask for a pic or autograph

--Victoria --- face was hard on the eyes but the ass was outstanding !!!!!!!!!! My nephews dint want to take a pic with her ( they hate girls still ) but i forced them -- she was cool

--Tommy Dreamer -- Very very quiet -- looked sad almost -- big fuking guy - suprised at his size actually -- kissed his ass a little ( ECW days ) but he didnt seem "into it" -- not a bad guy but just real quiet

--Kelly Kelly -- WOW !!!!!!!! Awesome face and tits -- ass on the small side -- Hot -- yes I took a picture !!!

---Layla -- hotter than on TV espec the bod -- nothing else to say

--One of the Armstrong bros. who is an ECW ref -- talked to me for 10-15 minutes -- alot of stories , most about his dad

Talked alot about how great the WWE is -- "they take care of you " great place to work -- blah blah blah

---Jimmy Wang Yang - awesome dude -- second to striker in terms of being cool and talkative with the kids-- very nice guy - talked to him about various shit for 10 minutes

---DUECE OR DOMINO -- the darker one -- snukas kid -- qiuet - humble - boring

---One of the edge heads -- i ignored his ass

*** The chick that won the last DIVA search ----- OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY FUUUCKING GOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!

HAND DOWN ONE OF THE HOTTEST FEMALES I HAVE MET FACE TO FACE -- UNREAL -- NATURAL BEAUTY -- UNREAL BODY -- A FUKING 10 --- SHE SLIPPED OUT WHEN I WAS TAKING TO EDGE AND STRYKER AND I DIDNT GET A PIC

**CRY**

---MVP -- KIND OF A DICK - My one nephew asked for an autograph -- the other one a picture -- they said it at the same time -- so he said -- "well which one -- one or the other but not both" was waiting for him to laugh but -- no -- he was serious -- I told him I was an MVP mark anf that he is my new favorite wrestler and he replied with a "really ?"

Not talkative or friendly

Im sure im forgetting someone -- ill continue it in the morning if I left anything out -- will also upload the pics

But Edge did seem to be the "leader " of the group and got his ass kissed by everyone and "was shown respect-- there was some oriental chick... I have never seen b4 -- awesome body -- dont know if she is a worker , new diva or a groupie --- but it was very evident that Edge was gonna bang her later

More later...........

Why would you go up to a wrestler and say "I'm such a mark for you!"

One of the things wrestlers really, REALLY hate is when John Q. Public comes up to them and uses the carny/smart speak to them. Ric Flair has said this is one of the quickest ways to get treated like shit by a wrestler. That would probably explain why MVP was cold.

One of the things wrestlers really, REALLY hate is when John Q. Public comes up to them and uses the carny/smart speak to them. Ric Flair has said this is one of the quickest ways to get treated like shit by a wrestler. That would probably explain why MVP was cold.

He was a dick prior to my comment

So....................... your suppose to talk to wrestlers like u have no clue?? Be like -- hey I ve seen u on TV ?

He was a dick prior to my comment

So....................... your suppose to talk to wrestlers like u have no clue?? Be like -- hey I ve seen u on TV ?

Go that route and tell them you always fight with your friend because he says wrestling's fake and you tell him it's not.

It's dumb for them to not like you cause you know the lingo of the business. That's like a banker being mad at you because when you talk to him you don't say, "I like having monies!"

The stuff I've heard about MVP in the past makes me think that he is more like Carlito and Orton who play up their gimmick in public moreso than being a legit dick. I may be wrong on that, but that is just how it seems to me.

As far as the Asian girl, was it Lena Yada?

She was I think 3rd in this year's Diva Search and a new backstage interviewer.

I can see MVP keeping in character. I've also heard from others Edge is kind of a dick. Perhaps he's keeping in character as well? I think you kinda sorta have to with the kids around, keep the fantasy appearance up in their eyes.

I met Jimmy Wang Yang back in 2001 at the Smackdown in Birmingham after ECW joined the Invasion. I went into a Waffle House after the show, and I noticed a lot of the international wrestlers were there (Essa Rios, Tajiri, The Yung Dragons). I didn't want to bother them while they were eating, but I ended up going to pay for the check at the same time they did. Jimmy looked at me and was like, "Yeah, we were wondering if you and your friends were going to come over and talk to you us." He was extremely nice and cordial.

The stuff I've heard about MVP in the past makes me think that he is more like Carlito and Orton who play up their gimmick in public moreso than being a legit dick. I may be wrong on that, but that is just how it seems to me.

As far as the Asian girl, was it Lena Yada?

She was I think 3rd in this year's Diva Search and a new backstage interviewer.

Yup thats her.

There were aruond 7-10 more females - a few hot, but seemed to be friends of Victoria , Kelly, and layla

I can see MVP keeping in character. I've also heard from others Edge is kind of a dick. Perhaps he's keeping in character as well? I think you kinda sorta have to with the kids around, keep the fantasy appearance up in their eyes.

Another thing about MVP . Dude is short ! I am 6' 1'' and I was eye to eye with him, maybe a bit taller -- I expected him to be 6'3'' or 6'4''

A few weeks ago I asked MVP for a picture at a hotel the wrestlers were staying. He said "No. I only take pictures with women." I also asked Chavo and he yelled "NO!" Kofi Kingston, on the other hand, was very friendly.

A few weeks ago I asked MVP for a picture at a hotel the wrestlers were staying. He said "No. I only take pictures with women." I also asked Chavo and he yelled "NO!" Kofi Kingston, on the other hand, was very friendly.

Kofi was there also -- didnt talk to him or approach him

When he came in he was away from the group talking on his cell phone -- until Punk told him he was pussy -whiped and told get off the phone