TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

The Harry Palmer Open Invitational preview thread

So, talk/complain about it here.

It's 2.30am, i'm going to bed.

Hell, if I'd have known you'd be around I'd have put the Cruiserweight Title match on the card. OK, you have a match.

*Marks WC down for Smugness Unbecoming A Veteran*

I SHALL MAKE YOU HUMBLE~!

or something like that. should we have a thread for this? the WC/Taiga one liner insult war? that'd be sweet.

until i beat him, that is ;)

So, I only half-paid attention going down the board, so if the poster has a golf theme, you'll know why. Or, possibly, you won't.

Yeah, I didn't come up with the name this time. It's a good thing, trust me.

Yeah, all emnity conducted with strict rules of silence please.

NO TALKING AT THE BACK!

*frowns over glasses and gestures threateningly with meter stick*

sorry for my lack of existance lately - my car literally ate itself and anxiety got in the way. Today I get my meds refilled and I might (cross fingers) be getting a car today so I should be back to my being-on-the-net-and-somewhat-laid-back ways.

I should know in a day or two whether or not I can write for Battleground, and I'll do my best to make it for this one since Taamo and I still have unfinished buisness but yeah.

Count me as in for Harry Palmer, iffy with later confirmation for Battleground. Sorry again folks!

-Annie

I'm marking the Hardcore match?

Ohhh, a DNS will result in a totally impossible and non-cannon Dace Night from-out-of-nowhere-slaughter!

Also, show Annie, I want a chance at reading some of your stuff again.

Dace, if you can write DNS destruction when you can't write for your tag team, I'm going to come and give you a post-birthday bitchslap :P

I'm marking the Hardcore match?

Ohhh, a DNS will result in a totally impossible and non-cannon Dace Night from-out-of-nowhere-slaughter!

Also, show Annie, I want a chance at reading some of your stuff again.

Why Dace, that hurts. Me, no-show? Never. ;)

Card, I'll try and post stats this weekend, but just use the ones from the old stats thread.

Grief Spikey... I'm going to have to improvise cos I've got a history of no selling virtually ALL of your moves! - See Rev-0 vs VDN for what happens when you try to soccer tackle Va'aiga, I have a HUGE history of no selling lariats, You can't spear Va'aiga (all that rugby experience) and going strike for strike with the Maori is death for anyone who isn't Danny, Dace or Silent (Toxxic told me specifically NOT to use striking as a tactic in our match).

going strike for strike with the Maori is death for anyone who isn't Danny, Dace or Silent (Toxxic told me specifically NOT to use striking as a tactic in our match).

Man, you are really living in the past. Spike has beaten and outstriked all three of them.

As I recall, Jennykins, Dace no-sold your Rolling Elbow and creamed you with his own. And you wrote it. Silent I'll give you. When did you beat Danny?

I know he beat Dace, I just remember Dace out-striking him. And I didn't think you faced Danny then, I thought it was me and Johnny beat him and then a DNS against Drea, and that was it. Still, I won't argue too hard. I do have vague memories of the 'Spike Lariat vs Danny Axe Bomber' debate.

i just spent several hours in the emergency room with my roomate. i've missed the deadline. i have most of a match written. have i been auto-jobbed yet?

Sign in to follow this