TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Kawalimus wants to know...

Well I'd just like to know. Cause MY NAME IS MY NAME, period. I'm sure you just got it from me but I'd like to know if you got it from someplace else. All I did was ask a question now I'm grilled for it?

Well I'd just like to know. Cause MY NAME IS MY NAME, period. I'm sure you just got it from me but I'd like to know if you got it from someplace else. All I did was ask a question now I'm grilled for it?

Preeeetty much.

Also you keep flipping out everytime anyone mentions it.

No it isn't, I don't see it on that map anywhere.

And I wasn't flipping out I was just quoting Marlo Stanfield from THE WIRE when I said my name IS MY NAME.

Guest Beastalentier

There's something about quoting The Wire and being really stupid.

I'm not stupid though. I just happen to be a fan of that show because it is a really good show and based in BALTIMORE. When else will there be another show in Baltimore this good? Probably never so I gotta enjoy it before that last episode comes on. But the damn previews spoiled the final episode!! So I know what happens. But I'm still gonna watch it on the 9th and see the stuff the preview didn't show.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No, you're a fucking retard. Acting like an idiot because some indy wrestler is using the same name as you is fucking retarded. If I was a mod again, i'd probably ban you.

But I never acted like an idiot, I just asked a question. Is there something wrong with that? Why is it wrong to be curious? What made me angry was when people got a smartass attitude about it and shot down everything I say because they don't want me to find out. And then people lying to me pretending they were the real person who did that to try to trick me. Why can't people just be honest and respectful? You don't see me dumping on everyone's questions I don't like.

I don't see why I should get banned for asking a simple question. It was others made it hostile.

But I never acted like an idiot, I just asked a question. Is there something wrong with that? Why is it wrong to be curious? What made me angry was when people got a smartass attitude about it and shot down everything I say because they don't want me to find out. And then people lying to me pretending they were the real person who did that to try to trick me. Why can't people just be honest and respectful? You don't see me dumping on everyone's questions I don't like.

I don't see why I should get banned for asking a simple question. It was others made it hostile.

You FREAKED OUT! And you are letting people get to you on the internet. THE INTERNET MAN! This isn't a conspiracy, this was a dude who probably trolls wrestling boards saw your name, thought it sounded Masked Wrestlerish and yoinked it. Deal.

You should be happy that someone thought your name was cool enough to yank, but then you started talking about how you wanted copyright to it and shit. That's like... nuts. And you wonder why we are mocking you?

Pay attention.

No it isn't, I don't see it on that map anywhere.

And I wasn't flipping out I was just quoting Marlo Stanfield from THE WIRE when I said my name IS MY NAME.

You're not looking close enough. I can see it, and I'm sure just about everyone here can too.

Well remember he said county and not country. I know all the countries in South America and Kawalimus ain't one of em. And that map only shows countries and cities, not counties. So you'd need a better map to prove that, there's also no wikipedia entry for Kawalimus, so I doubt it really exists. Maybe in a place like Suriname they have that but I don't see it on that map.

And Massito I did say I was happy someone felt the name was good enough to use. I just wasn't happy he didn't come to me first and ask.

....Who are you?

....Who are you?

I'm just a guy from Baltimore who wonders who uses his name in the rest of the country. I have many questions for which I want answers, but I know I won't always get em. I like to meet people from all over and experience different cultures on the internet and who comes through my workplace. One time even Brian Billick himself came through and while I do not like him as a coach I had no problem talking to him as a man. And I would have no problem talking to him again or if any of you stumbled upon me I would treat you like old friends. That is the way I am. And I don't hold anything against anyone here for what they've said, even when I get angry. I am not a vindictive person.

And I don't trust wikipedia fully but I do trust that if there's something out there, it's in it, even if the info inside it isn't completely accurate. Maybe it's spelled Cawalimus? Or some other exotic spelling perhaps. I trust there might be something similar to that but I doubt it's spelled exactly like my name. Or you could be lying.

....Who are you?

I'm just a guy from Baltimore who wonders who uses his name in the rest of the country. I have many questions for which I want answers, but I know I won't always get em. I like to meet people from all over and experience different cultures on the internet and who comes through my workplace. One time even Brian Billick himself came through and while I do not like him as a coach I had no problem talking to him as a man. And I would have no problem talking to him again or if any of you stumbled upon me I would treat you like old friends. That is the way I am. And I don't hold anything against anyone here for what they've said, even when I get angry. I am not a vindictive person.

And I don't trust wikipedia fully but I do trust that if there's something out there, it's in it, even if the info inside it isn't completely accurate. Maybe it's spelled Cawalimus? Or some other exotic spelling perhaps. I trust there might be something similar to that but I doubt it's spelled exactly like my name. Or you could be lying.

So your new here...quit your complaining.

Is this something from a movie you're saying here?? Cause I wasn't complaining, and I've been registered here almost a year as you can see from my name information. :huh:

Is this something from a movie you're saying here?? Cause I wasn't complaining, and I've been registered here almost a year as you can see from my name information. :huh:

.......No, I was telling you to quit your complaining. It's not really a big deal, if anything you should be flatted that Muggy stole part of your name.

You know what would be a good screen name? Kawalimus#1 It's so original, I bet no one else here has a name anything like it. Anyone here think it'd be good screen name? Maybe I should change

I believe that Kawalimus has joined my elite list of people I legitimately feel sorry for.

The previous two entrants were Kotz and Frigid Soul. Frigid Soul got his life together so he's no longer in the group. But Kotz is still in there and he welcomes you!

My lawyer is in contact with the University of Kansas because they call themselves the Jayhawks.

I know it's spelled differently and they had it before I called myself JHawk, but dammit, they have lots of money that they're wasting on academic facilities and athletic scholarships, and I haven't heard a good frivolous lawsuit story in a few hours.

HOW DARE THEY STEAL MY SCREEN NAME?!???!

I'm not stupid though. I just happen to be a fan of that show because it is a really good show and based in BALTIMORE. When else will there be another show in Baltimore this good? Probably never so I gotta enjoy it before that last episode comes on. But the damn previews spoiled the final episode!! So I know what happens. But I'm still gonna watch it on the 9th and see the stuff the preview didn't show.

Homicide: Life on the Street

Barron comes through huge.

Oh yeah, when I backyard wrestled, my name was The HardKore Kid. That's an indy wrestler now, though it's with a C and two d's. Know how long I cared for?

Ten or fifteen seconds. If the news were broken to me while waiting for a table at a Chinese restaurant, I'd be fine by the time I sat down.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
I know all the countries in South America and Kawalimus ain't one of em.

Name 'em then, smartass, or you're banned.