TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Kawalimus wants to know...

There's something about quoting The Wire and being really stupid.

To me it seems like if you're a fan of The Wire, you're either an intelligent upper middle class liberal or an idiot. There's no middle ground there. Hopefully, I'm part of the former. The people who quote it a lot are pretty stupid.

How do we know Kawalimus won't cheat to name all of the South American countries. Why don't we just ban him and get it done with?

I know all the countries in South America and Kawalimus ain't one of em.

Name 'em then, smartass, or you're banned.

I'll risk a banning for this:

Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Surinam, French Guiana, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay.

Want capitals? Fuck, I can't think of Surinam and French Guiana's.

Bogota, Caracas, Georgetown,...,...,Quito, Lima, Brasilia, La Paz and Sucre, Ascension, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Montevideo.

Oh I could cheat or I don't even need to. Ether way, I try to at least know where some shit is in the world.

Colombia, Venezuela, Guiana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Argentina. Don't think I missed any but could be wrong :) .

I don't really quote The Wire a lot, but that was the previous episode that was just on, and I am caught up in the buzz right now with the show ending. So that's why I might be talking about that a lot.

But I don't understand why someone would say that someone else quoting The Wire is stupid, when the show quotes itself in the beginning of every episode. It's definitely a pretentious show, and I will say that as its biggest fan. But really it's that arrogance that makes it appeal to me. David Simon is a huge dickhead who tells a great story and gets his message across really well.

And folks, I am not going to sue anyone. I'm not angry, I'm not complaining. I know I don't have any rights to anything, I went over this in the original thread. But it seems like some people just like to skip over all that stuff cause it's just funnier to laugh at someone. But if I am providing entertainment, I am more ok with it. I don't think I've made anyone angry.

edit: one too many perus. I missed Bolivia. Fuck. Oh well :(

Guest Tzar Lysergic

BOLIVIA, BITCH!.

See you in a week, then we'll do this again.

The fact that you _threatened_ to sue because this Florida indy guy might become a huge star with the name Kawalimus is funny and mockable in it's own right.

So did he really get a week suspension?

HEY!! Are you the same guy also from Baltimore from DVDVR posted? We used to talk on there but I'm banned from posting now sad.gif. Good to see you again if you are! I'd really like to order something from you sometime I probably will too!

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...p;#entry2639988

It seems to be a trend.

Guest Beastalentier
There's something about quoting The Wire and being really stupid.

To me it seems like if you're a fan of The Wire, you're either an intelligent upper middle class liberal or an idiot. There's no middle ground there. Hopefully, I'm part of the former. The people who quote it a lot are pretty stupid.

Come at the king, you best not miss.

You guys, just start making fun of his retarded friend. Hit him where it hurts.

My lawyer will hit him where it really hurts: in court. I'm in the process of distributing the kawalimus brand name for my new line of condoms and I don't need some pissant to feed everyone a line of bullshit about some retarded garbage man that happens to be his father who molested him or something.

I'm not stupid though. I just happen to be a fan of that show because it is a really good show and based in BALTIMORE. When else will there be another show in Baltimore this good? Probably never so I gotta enjoy it before that last episode comes on. But the damn previews spoiled the final episode!! So I know what happens. But I'm still gonna watch it on the 9th and see the stuff the preview didn't show.

Homicide: Life on the Street

Although it was only a mini series... The Corner was just as good as The Wire IMO.

wow.

Somebody get a screen capture of that before it's taken down. His profile is already deleted and his user photo is too awesome no to be made fun of.